Reviews for I already forgot you
kandita chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Good sad and good again:)! Needs a few spell-check n proof reading but all in all good...
umnia chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
nice
Hinata2120 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Well my favorite comidian would be Gabriel Iglesias
Hinata2120 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Well my favorite comidian would be Gabriel Iglesias
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
i loved the story it was amazing thought the part about naruto being nad just seems depressing since hes the hyperactive cute guy, but neiji and tenten are soo evil i love the fact that they agrred that both sasuke and neiji himself faintes it was so kawai arigato for the story. _
Kamuithegodness chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i really like your frist chapter it was cute and sad i like that heh!1
Hinanarut4ever chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
I love IT ! etc. this was one of the best fanfics i ever read!
harley944 chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
ah how can she hate naruto...thats just wrong...luved the story...that is weird
StreetRacerSakura chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
Aw Amazing EndingLovee,Love,Love It]-xoxox-
Diablo's Heir chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
wow excellent story. i luved thow they were able to be cool with kiba and everything.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
aaww ssoo cute and OMG ahahah can't believe Sasuke fainted
thoughts chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
Well, I think that you had a good plot going in the beginning, but to completely honest: Naruto's action at the end was so contridicting to the foxy-sweet-natured boy we all know that it was kind of disappointing.

Anyway, my thought only.

Never mind that! It was good.

Thanks, and thanks.
Hinanarut4ever chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! (AWESOME!) etc. I will totally read your one-shot later on! Go SasuHina!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
OMG awesome
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
that was awesome! i kinda hate naruto because of the whole rape thing...tonight i will dream of naruto's death cause i'll let my inner side take control of me! and nothing to drastic okay chibi hikari! oh i can't wait till the next story! your a great author ya know?