Reviews for Coming To Salem
inescapably addicted chapter 1 . 3/23
Wow. Just wow. This story is incredible and masterfully done. Once I started reading this I had no choice but to cease everything else and finish it completely. This was unfortunate because I started reading it on my lunch break! The agony of work was magnified but what I knew was I missing. The way you build up the emotion in the reader and what you do with the build up is superb! I have been reading fanfiction religiously for the past 7ish years and I have read many good ones. Throughout this time I have never even thought about creating an account or reviewing a story. This is my first review on my newly created account. My only hope is to push this up closer to the front when people search for stories to read by the number of reviews they have. I will now proceed to devour everything else you have written. As someone who received this gift from you, I thank you.
Sugar0o chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
this is a very good fic! would love to see a second part to it, maybe the baby on the way or birth of the next prince? maybe Cho's reaction. and why Sirius wasnt in this?
Collin Oshea chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
you should make a sequel this was an awesome story
hhrforever chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Loved the story so much. I love your work. I have read a couple of your stories and love them
Phangirl Phantasies chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Hi please make an epilogue of it:)))
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
I gotta admit that it was cheesy, but everyone loves something cheesy and fluffy occasionally. Overall, the writing was good, but you tend to misuse commas. You have commas in places where they shouldn't be and no comma in places where one is needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Like kom all the dialougue koms 4rm a movie
SteckerHater chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
thank you for writing such an amazing story
Harmony4life chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
ah, and before i read chapter 2, i want to add, Prince Harry is rather...quaint, isn't he? in an adorably way :d
Yeah? no wonder, is there anything about Harry Potter ever normal?
I love it!
Harmony4life chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
oooh. so excited. i don't normally read AU, but this sounds great! and the set-up before first encounter is very enticing! :d
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Amazing story!
Imsodamnawesomesauce chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
why would he want the worst room?
BatJinx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Omg when I read the summery I just had to read this story, I love the movie Coming To America
Shreya1986 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
nice story...very innovative..but was expecting more intimate lovemaking scenes and babies in future...anyways nice attempt..Harmony 4ever...