Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
scottiegal2012 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Very sweet... I love her hopeless small talk as she just couldn't spit it out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Amazing story! Wow! I'm so glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out! Brilliant!
StarScape22 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
What no you are going to continue arnt you ... I really wanna read how this ends!

And yes this is StarScape from Vambie I told you I would find it. I have been reading this through out my tutorial at uni. Please tell me if your going to finish this.
Woemcat chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Aw! What a sweet story!
bina W chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I likw this story. After having to repress the feelings for so long, a baby was a good reward. I cannot fathom her terminating his kid, even if he did not return.

How can u terminate somnething that belongs to someone who was by her side for seven years?

Bina
phoenixrising1019 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
LOL KJ's 'ancient legend.' Great story! :)
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
That was a wonderful story and I loved Janeway's ancient legend. I don't know how I missed this one, but it's not going to happen again. You're on my Author Alerts.
LynnEGib chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I laughed at how hard it was to tell him and that she used a story. I was surprised that the reaction wasn't more positive. I trust they wil figure it out in the next 7 months LOL
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Whew! I was worried I wouldn't see an end (beginning) for this story. Thank you.
Asthore chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Okay, so, you must continue. Please?
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wait - you can't leave it there! We need to see his reaction to her telling him the big news...
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Just out of curiousity is there gonna be more to this? I kinda doubt it, considering the way it ended, but ya never know.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Much better ending. Couple of spelling errors but still liked it.
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really wonderful. You captured everyone really well.