Reviews for Vengeance
anemix chapter 32 . 10/23/2010
This was very interesting, and thought provoking. I do wonder though why the Doctor and Rose charged down and so foolishly (or was it planned) got themselves stunned. This was a bit darker, but I liked it. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
MentalMeander chapter 32 . 4/30/2010
Aw I'm really sorry I haven't been able to read this for a while. Life's been super ugh, and my entire fanfiction life's sort of crumpled in on itself for a bit. (even my stories have been going a bit downhill) :( But I finally managed to sit down and read this and WOW it's probably my favourite one yet! It was SO great to see the Voords again, since I absolutely love them, and I thought the Shrake, especially Ven k'atesh, were really creepy, and could easily be an actual villain in an episode.

Also, I think I really warmed to Wil a lot in this bit. Not that I despised her before or anything, but I've always been a bit cautious of OCs, especially when they're on the superhuman side, like Wil is. But I loved her in thist; just something about how proud she was of her sister, and how she wanted the rest of her team to come to Berlin to see her perform really solidified her as a character for me. :)

Also, I can see what you meant by tiring as Rose as a character; she seems a bit less present in your newer stuff and out of the limelight and I think that's good; I personally prefer how you write Jack to how you write Rose. Especially when you put in bits like this:

"The man who he loved more than life itself. The man for whom he would willingly die; the man for whom he had willingly died. The man for whom he would walk, laughing, through the gates of hell. The man for whom he would kill."

That was wonderful! You really understand the relationship between the Doctor and Jack; which is something that's quite hard to find in an author!
teddybowties chapter 32 . 5/23/2009
ACK

THat was fucking awesome!
Khapitan chapter 32 . 5/22/2008
Hooray! Another triumph to add to your list!

I have to say, I loved the last 5 lines... very powerful. And I do hope Jack will still be Jack even after whats happened.

Well done!
Chocky chapter 32 . 5/22/2008
It is Finish! It was a great ride. Thank you. It sounds like there is another story in the pipeline though. Can't wait. Will Jack be change from this. Will the relationship with Jack and the Doctor change? If it does how will it affect Rose?

(In terms of my guesses earlier. I thought at the end of Chapter 24 that Jack was going to turn out to be a robot. Hence why the doctor felt his heart. I think I have been reading too many detective stories).

Thank you again. Please bring another installment.
the-writer1988 chapter 32 . 5/21/2008
Thank you for another wonderful story! Simply brilliant! I am still writing and am intrigued by what your next fic will be!

I apologise that I haven't been reviewed for a while, but going away a couple of days didn't help and my determination to get as much of my own fic down before I lost the inspiration again as kept me pretty busy of late!

I may not review all the time, but I am reading!
Chocky chapter 24 . 5/18/2008
Loving this. Can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm surprised Wil didn't say anything when Jack said Protect the Women... Probably practicing yoga too much. Anyway, thanks for this, I would like to see my guesses on what will happen next will come true.

On the point of whether to have all them at once or a chapter at a time... I don't mind. Part of me would like to read them all at once but I'm scared I'll be late for work the next morning :) I also enjoy the slow release, it good to look forward to the next part of the story (like a good Doctor Who Episode). I've also been told patience is a virtue and in it is perfection... Happy for the others to decide.
Khapitan chapter 24 . 5/16/2008
Oh... evil Jack!

I just realized I never commented before. How utterly rude of me, especially considering how much I'm loving this story.

But in answer to your question, I quite like the slow release. It gives me something to look forward to, but on the other hand I'm just as happy to get it all in one go as well!

Keep it up anyway!
Chocky chapter 21 . 5/14/2008
Patience is rewarded and Jack is out ready to kick ass.

Can't wait to see what next happens... Particular when he finds the Doctor is there and why he is there...
the-writer1988 chapter 17 . 5/12/2008
This is a very good fic! I'm really enjoying this! Very intrigued! Keep up the great work!
the-writer1988 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
I'm reading this! It's very interesting! Please keep writing!

(You might not be getting people reviewing because you are preventing people from reviewing who are not signed in. If you allow people to review who are not signed in you may get more reviews.)

Update soon!
Chocky chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Oh Wow what a cliff hanger. (I know it is a good cliff hanger when I'm annoyed at the lack of the next chapter and the word patience starts floating through my head). Jack and Wil trapped and something knocking THROUGH the door...

The only thing I found odd was Ven k’atesh logic... possible because it was not clear if it was hot or cold anger. I think the line about negotiation threw it out the most. But hey it is an alien...

Waiting patiently for your next chapter (I've been told it is a virtue). So glad there is another story in this series. Can't wait to see the developments in all the characters.