Reviews for Black Celebration
great gospel chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
A truly captivating piece. You've got their characters down pat. I love the juxtaposition conveyed by the title.

Sora :)
ExplosiveNoteNinja chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That-taht-that was amazing. I loved it, really really really did. It does seem the thing Collonello would want...He's just like that. :)

Gallons and gallons of Millefiore blood, dammit! TO THE EXTREME!

You kept everyoen nice and in character here, even Xanxus, and when charcters are sad that's freakin' hard to do. Awesome work.

-Swirly
woodbox chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I loved this, even if it did make me cry.
Kiesha chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Gods, this reminds me so much of the things they say in church. It's true though, Colenllo would have liked it that way, spaztic little thing he was.

(LOL Magical babies.)
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So freakin beautiful. Really really. Ryohei is slowly making a spot in my heart with his EXTREMES and such... and I believe this fic portrays his TYL self quite nicely. And it's beautiful. An odd word to describe grown men drinking themselves silly, but in my opinion beautiful is accurate. XD I enjoyed reading. Great job!
Tapchan91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I loved it :D Very well written :) There should be more fics like that :)
needchocolatenow chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
My, this was so terribly sad and depressing, but can I say you've captured Ryohei so well? This was a lovely piece to read and honestly, as sad as this is, the way you wrote it just made it hurt so good.
urja shannan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
oh my...so sad, TO THE EXTREME! luv the bond between varias and ryohei! seems like they're already in good term