Reviews for On Cat's Feet
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lol, I love this!
But sigh...this pairing always makes me sad. The ship that never sailed. :'(
muflon95 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ive never thought about Jess POV on that night, you know, when she died. That was really moving to show us, that she was trusted to things, that has happened, she was nothing but ready for it. Made me realize she was used to creep like that.

Can I translet it to Polish, please? All right to you, ofc, just wanna show this beauty to my mates not good in English :)
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was sweet! Loved it.
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love it
milamoorea chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
very cute! until the end when she never would relize why he was like that. :~( then it was sad. loved it!

i read some of you other stuff to. your a good writter. much props
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really liked this. It has the feel of something that would actually have happened.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was cool. Thanks for the read.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very cool glimpse into Sam and Jess' life at Stanford.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
A nice pre-series look, I enjoyed reading it :-)
sugarkitten chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh wow... that was so good. [ Written like a true trooper.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is a wonderfully written peice. I really enjoyed how you pointed out that Jess didn't even wake up when Dean broke into their apartment until after the "fight" with Sam. That always bugged me how she couldn't have heard the scuffle in such a small apartment - and for that matter, if she suspected Sam was in a fight with a burgler, why she hadn't come rushing into the room scared out of her wits and worried about Sam. You explained that perfectly and I can easily see it as being reality. Good job :)
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was really good.

Poor Jess! She never really knew that much about our Sam, did she? I really wish we had gotten to learn more about Sam's time at Stanford.
Ann Patterson chapter 1 . 5/5/2008