Reviews for Chruce Trilogy 1: The Date
Strange but lovely pair
losalini260996 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i love chruce!
duskydawn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I think this story is very funny.

Thank you for posting it.
TherSia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is funny and awesome! Somehow one thing that's disturbing me is Oliver and Dinah. I wish oliver is single here. Although i love it when he said i will kill for her. Awwwww
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
_Giggle_ That was super cute. Er, actually, lets just leave it at cute, to save me from the humiliation of bad puns, lol. The old lady says I have a gift for them.

YYWKMN.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hee hee hee I LOVE this! Brilliantly written, well done!
Vita4Amore chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
wow this story is so sweet! please write more! 3
HawaiianJen808 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
awesome story! love how its a oneshot and it was long! (i swear im not being sarcastic because usually oneshots r pretty short) so thanks! may i make a batman request? a oneshot requests? if u r able to (but u dont have to) could my character be shy and not bllond? most oc's r blond. (not that i have a problem with that) and could she be more average? im not perfect (or skinny) lol. please and thank u and i thought the ending was really sweet!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Gorgeous. I'm officially adding Chruce to my Chloe pairing favorite list. :) A credit to your writing ability, I don't switch from my Chlark boat very often.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, this was sexy and you write both Chloe and Bruce so beautifully. Jesus did I want him to kiss her when he was in the restaurant, making a scene. ::sigh:: This was perfection!
Idril-Lune chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
OMG... I was ready to bust out laughing through almost that whole thing... Batman is my fave superhero and Chloe is my fave girl and this story was awesome... I especially liked Bart's name for the operation.

I'm at work so I actually had to leave the room when I read the Operation name because there were customers in the waiting area and I didn't want to start laughing out loud in front of them. lol

Thanks
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aww, that was cute! I never really read Smallville-centered fics, but this author, shadowglove, had written a SupernaturalxSmallville crossover story that featured Chloe. That girl kind of grows on you. Sorry, I digress. Anywho, the interaction between Chloe and Bruce was very explosive and dynamic. I loved how Chloe looked at the JLA as a bunch of overprotective, possessive boys. Good job!

TG
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was really good. The characters were completly on track and I loved how you made Chloe the mother hen of the Justice League. I would love to see another chapter added to this or more Chloe/Bruce stories from you.

Ciao.