Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Tears
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really enjoyable story.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
totally loved this story ...just wish it was longer ...this could have been an epic and awesome au
Putaro chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was fun. I liked the three aspects of Trip and the transporter explanations were well done also.
Moichino chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Nice!
x chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw. A wonderful, well written story. Your characters had enough depth to make it great. And a happy ending for T/T'P at the end. Too bad Enterprise isn't still in production, this would have been a great episode!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
“So we ended up with Workaholic Trip, Lovesick Trip and Psycho Trip?”

haha. i must admit, i thought they were all hilarious

“Irony is alive and well.”

hahaha! very true.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great story! I loved the different versions of Trip you created. And even though he was constantly causing trouble, I thought "Psycho Trip" was the most interesting of the three :).

I really enjoyed the flow of your writing, and I liked how you told the same events from three different points of view, like dinner in the messhall. That worked very well, IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

Sita
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Awesome story.

I really liked how you distinguished the three different Trips. Yeah, it'd be easy to write Trip Three as a really cartoonish bad guy, but you did a good job avoiding that.

Lovesick Trip, Workaholic Trip and Psycho Trip! LOL! And all 3 have feelings for T'Pol! :)

Great job!
Ireth Kalt chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really good, a well-rounded episode. Thanks for writing it!

_
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
A very good story! I liked that I got to read it in one shot, which isn't always the case. I loved the three Tuckers and have to agree with T'Pol that Tucker Two seemed best. He didn't wanna kill anyone or cry all the time. You did a great job of creating the distinct Trip's. Excellent story!

Emma