Reviews for Fade away
edwardismyvampiresweetheart chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
please continue soon! i didnt like bd as well but i pretended it was some stupid book that school forced me to readand it worked out well i just pretended the autho could not finish the story! it worked! hope you like my sugestion!
Amy Pau chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Cool idea in mixing vampires werewolves and witches it was very creative and how you explain it also was well explain and please please dont do anything to bad to Edward again your story is very original so is in result Update soon is truly great I will update all chapters from now on cause is an awesome story!
person chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Your story makes no sense. :/
Obsessed.with.writing chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
I still find this story amazing. Lol. Aw poor Charlie. Not like he could hurt Edward but you know.
x.Who.Dares.Wins.x chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
Hehe, great story. However, I must say its a little annoying that it only takes up half the page.. but oh well...
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
Ut oh! Please update soon, I hope Edward's bullet proof!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Great Chapter
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
I really enjoy reading your stories! Don't stop writing! :p It's actually kind of mean to stop writing when it's so fucking exciting..
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Oh my goodness! What happened! Please update soon
Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
hi please update
Obsessed.with.writing chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
That's so cruel to leave it there! Aw I loved the song though. It's was really good to fit Edward and Bella.
Obsessed.with.writing chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
I love this story. It's very different and is very well written. I'm definatly story alerting it. I'm surprised you have only had 3 reviews!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Just read your last 4 chapters, they were all very good. Please update soon
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
This is really good, saw you wanted a beta, i'm offering if you want. Please update soon
cubye4 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I really like your story! It's very interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm a beta by the way, if you still need one :)