Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind
latinanewschic chapter 24 . 4/24
Please update soon!
iceage323 chapter 27 . 4/22
Wow, this story is really well-done! I hope you decide to come back to it.
evxnesco chapter 1 . 4/14
I just have to say, I've reread both of your stories so many times I've lost count. Seriously. I check your page nearly everyday just in case I maybe missed an update. I know you're busy and that you, like every other author, have a life outside of your work, but I'm hopelessly invested in the universe you've created in your stories, so of course I'll wait patiently for any and all future updates. Keep up the awesome work! xx
lovergyrl100 chapter 27 . 4/11
this is really amazing. Can't wait for the next update
Samishere21 chapter 27 . 4/8
This story is amazing, I've just re-read it for the fifth time and I love it every time, I hope you update soon! The story's great and I'm always so excited when it updates.
Hi! Please please please do update. This is a wonderful story and I love your writing style and would greatly appreciate it if you could write some more please.
Enleft chapter 27 . 3/12
I read a childrens book with a similar story when i was younger. I think it was called "the skeleton man". It was about a native american legend, about a man who was too lazy to hunt, so he cooked and ate his own flesh. And then consumed his tribe.
dolanc48 chapter 27 . 3/10
Absolutely beautiful! I loved the interaction between Harry and the Marauders and Lily. Please keep writing!
This and Casting Moonshadows are both so well written that I have spent my while weekend reading them and now I have run out of chapters to read and no longer know what to do with my life. JK.
Really hope that these stories will continue and will eventually be completed.
I love how you portray each of the characters... To a point you've fleshed them out so much (pun not intended) that once again the stories and their personalities have become wonderfully distinct and active in my mind. Thank you
Dingaling1024 chapter 27 . 2/18
Is this story done I love your writing and I've read both your stories
Mask of Melpomene chapter 8 . 2/14
I hope you'll update this story soon. I'm going to have to put this on pause for a while.
Mask of Melpomene chapter 2 . 2/14
My heart broke when he described how the mental hug felt like for him. Aaaahhh I hope he'll bring Hermione on the info someday ahah another hand in researching
Naif chapter 27 . 2/12
I hope you you finish this story! It's truly amazing!
Oh no, I just ran out of story at the end of ch. 27. The story is very good, the conversation is amazingly well written and some of it is quotable. It's worth reading just as it is, although I do hope you complete it some day. Thank you for this, as it is. I regret the fact that I'll probably never find the end of it or the thousands of other WIPs that are so difficult to track over time.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 27 . 2/3
I just spent the past 24 hours reading this and it was amazing! I can't wait for the next update!
1,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »