Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind
Jeannette chapter 25 . 6h
Thank you for yet another wonderful chapter! I'm always so amazed at the world building you create within this universe, not to mention the incredible characterization and the way you never fail to leave us in suspense :D
Myou Matsuro chapter 25 . 4/29
Wow, I was so glad to check back in to this story and see that it had been updated recently! I've been following this since you started it in 2008 and every chapter has been amazing! I absolutely love your Harry voice, and the way you've captured how young he is but also how old he feels sometimes and how much he's gone through. It's also been so refreshing to see the characterization of the Potters and Sirius as how young they really were.
I love the world building in the story, especially with regards to fleshing out the Deathly Hallows stories and All Hallows By the Tower. You've done such a wonderful job tying in canon bits with your story, it's a joy to read.
Now I'm wondering what kind of bodies they'll be coming back in? Are Lily and James going to be just as young as they were when they died? What about Sirius and Remus - will they come back young too and relive their youth as they should have had it, or will they be in their late thirties? I love your work, thank you so much for writing this!
Sora Kohaku chapter 25 . 4/20
So good! I'm glad I finally came back to see if any of my favorite fics had been updated. I was so happy to this with a new chapter. Everyone finally has bodies! So excited.
Glove23 chapter 25 . 4/14
THEY LIIIVVVVEEEEE.
Also, that is one hell of a cliffhanger. I'm anxious now. Like, what if they get in some sort of trouble? What if bad things happen? WHAT ABOUT ALEX AND DANIEL? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS and I need to get a grip on myself. I really like this story. I was telling my friend all about it today. It's great and as I said before, I am now anxious to see what happens next.
PatronusLlamaRizada chapter 25 . 4/8
OMFG!
I LOVE SO MUCH THIS HISTORY!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE, MOONSIGH UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS!
DON'T LIVE THE FIC. I'M BEGGING YOU!
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
LOVE WHO YOU WRITTE!

PLEASE UPDATE.

With love; Jhor.

PD: Sorry about the uppercase letters. I was really excited and frustrared -
aworldofoysters chapter 25 . 4/8
omg i love this story so much! it has made me laugh out loud on several occasions, much to the consternation of my fellow bus passengers! i am anxiously awaiting the next update! thank you!
(sorry for the exclamation mark overload, but hey, can you blame my enthusiasm?!)
InkandRoses chapter 25 . 3/28
At last! The Master of Death ceremony! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
when are you gonna up date? I will die if I don't read this
Iktektwifan89 chapter 25 . 3/24
Awesum story... great chapter
Pls update soon...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 3/19
interesting
pikachucat chapter 25 . 3/16
awesome
Finally got the chance to read this, and so excited that they finally did it. Can't wait for more _
Avalonemyst chapter 25 . 3/14
Pure Awesomeness!
lollapalooza-18 chapter 25 . 3/13
Dear Author,
I'm pleased to inform you that this story is among the top five stories that I have read in the past six months. Congratulations!
Brilliantly written and just so amazing and funny.
Thank you for sharing this!
And please do update as soon as possible because I'm too intrigued to be patient.

Love,
Lolla :)
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 12 . 3/11
I just now realized that this was a sequel to Casting Moonshadows. :) I absolutely adore this fic!
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »