Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind
I love this story! Clever and hilarious :).
"Greater Shagging" and "hostage contracts" continue to be funny, even on the third reading, and "Back in Black" made me laugh out loud and garnered me weird looks from my family.

On a more serious (and less Sirius) note, didn't Draco have a recurring nightmare similar to the legends of the Nge Ithambo? About Vincent, dead, coming out of the Room of Requirement with a wand-thumb, and the Room providing bottles of snake venom? Well played.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 27 . 8/14
I couldn't resist rereading this one as well :) Get in, get the git, get out is my favorite thing ever still. I'd once again missed two chapters worth of updates, I nearly cried when Teddy didn't want to play with Remus.

I was hoping this fic would devolve into helpless fluff but no, we must go for plot. No complaints, only sad because what if they die again.
Back in black killed me though.
lyokodreamer chapter 27 . 8/13
Your stories are amazing! When I was reading this I didn't even realize it was a fanfiction because of the difficult subjects. Please keep writing!
Emz Fan chapter 27 . 8/12
NOOOOOOOOO I want MOOOOOOORE

please tell me you are continuing this?
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 27 . 7/29
Dude, this is a seriously (pun intended) awesome story! I love all the parts with folklore, or rhymes. At first, I had my doubts, but it seriously grew on me. I love it! I started reading this yesterday and have just devoured it. I love all the plot twists, especially the one with Harry becoming Slytherin head of house, it was a brilliant idea!
:D
brosmarin chapter 27 . 7/28
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AMAZING I NEED MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS HAS BEEN ABANDONED I WILL DIE
Coyoyotie chapter 15 . 7/23
THIS IS JAW DROPPING the nursery rhymes omg stop ur killin me how do you even ! you are amazing
Jenetikitty chapter 27 . 7/19
This was amazing. I've stayed up WAY too late to read these last few chapters.

I wish I had better words but I love the way that 'muggle stuff' and 'wizzard stuff were tangled together.

and I love that the story's not over yet. So many stories would end with "and they came back to life and lived happily ever after" and .. well, this is cool.

Definetly a favorite story!
Ducks R Evil chapter 27 . 7/8
Reading this made me really miss Casting Moonshadows' Peter. I sent a review to that fic earlier today, and these two fics are honestly so brilliant and lovely. Please update soon!
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 27 . 6/29
This story is absolutely brilliant I can't wait for the next chapter
Nyt Yanse chapter 27 . 6/26
Hilarious and heart-warming, and you've clearly done a lot of research on geography to fairy tales, this is a brilliant read and I can't wait for more! It is a shame about Fred though, I was hoping Harry would find a way to do that, but then again it is more believable that he wouldn't be able to save everyone.
difinityone chapter 27 . 6/24
I saw this story recommended on reddit and read the whole thing, and was confused why the ending was so awkward. Then I realized this majesty was still being written. ARRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGG!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 6/16
this was equal parts funny and touching. thank you!
tsiddiqaamin chapter 26 . 6/15
Another beautiful story. I enjoyed this so much.
AnyankaElly chapter 27 . 6/8
You are creating yet another wonderful story ) First I read only about the young Marauders, but now I'm following this one too. It's awesome, what you are creating ) With your recognizable style, wonderful humor, great characters and interesting plot I love this story very much, like your first one. And I like the hints at Draco and Harry improvement in relationship, though first step is to be friends, I keep hoping it won't end only on friendshp ) Anyway, thank you for continuing your stories, it means very much to all people who read it.
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »