Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind
Scully chapter 25 . 5/18
*SCREAMS* RSRDdksgjASGKDAHGIUY
SableUnstable chapter 25 . 5/17
Aww! Damn it! I've been dreading this chapter since I started and got involved in the story, as there isn't another for me to move on to! This story is as freaking good as it's prequel, if not better. Maybe better. I didn't actually realize it was a sequel to Casting Moonshadows until you referenced that story, and I'm thrilled it involves all the characters I've come to love in the original story, as well as new ones that I'm adoring just as much. Please update soon! I think the only people who don't realize that Harry and Draco are into each other are Harry and Draco, and I can't wait for them both to figure it out, now that Harry is able to concentrate on not going insane or bleeding to death. Speaking of which, a cliffhanger! What a bloody cliffhanger!

Update and you'll have my eternal gratitude. Siriusly. Update! ;)
missmyles chapter 25 . 5/11
Where are you, Moonsign? I'm dying to know what happens next!
Jeannette chapter 25 . 5/2
Thank you for yet another wonderful chapter! I'm always so amazed at the world building you create within this universe, not to mention the incredible characterization and the way you never fail to leave us in suspense :D
Myou Matsuro chapter 25 . 4/29
Wow, I was so glad to check back in to this story and see that it had been updated recently! I've been following this since you started it in 2008 and every chapter has been amazing! I absolutely love your Harry voice, and the way you've captured how young he is but also how old he feels sometimes and how much he's gone through. It's also been so refreshing to see the characterization of the Potters and Sirius as how young they really were.
I love the world building in the story, especially with regards to fleshing out the Deathly Hallows stories and All Hallows By the Tower. You've done such a wonderful job tying in canon bits with your story, it's a joy to read.
Now I'm wondering what kind of bodies they'll be coming back in? Are Lily and James going to be just as young as they were when they died? What about Sirius and Remus - will they come back young too and relive their youth as they should have had it, or will they be in their late thirties? I love your work, thank you so much for writing this!
Sora Kohaku chapter 25 . 4/20
So good! I'm glad I finally came back to see if any of my favorite fics had been updated. I was so happy to this with a new chapter. Everyone finally has bodies! So excited.
Glove23 chapter 25 . 4/14
THEY LIIIVVVVEEEEE.
Also, that is one hell of a cliffhanger. I'm anxious now. Like, what if they get in some sort of trouble? What if bad things happen? WHAT ABOUT ALEX AND DANIEL? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS and I need to get a grip on myself. I really like this story. I was telling my friend all about it today. It's great and as I said before, I am now anxious to see what happens next.
PatronusLlamaRizada chapter 25 . 4/8
OMFG!
I LOVE SO MUCH THIS HISTORY!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE, MOONSIGH UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS!
DON'T LIVE THE FIC. I'M BEGGING YOU!
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
LOVE WHO YOU WRITTE!

PLEASE UPDATE.

With love; Jhor.

PD: Sorry about the uppercase letters. I was really excited and frustrared -
aworldofoysters chapter 25 . 4/8
omg i love this story so much! it has made me laugh out loud on several occasions, much to the consternation of my fellow bus passengers! i am anxiously awaiting the next update! thank you!
(sorry for the exclamation mark overload, but hey, can you blame my enthusiasm?!)
InkandRoses chapter 25 . 3/28
At last! The Master of Death ceremony! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
when are you gonna up date? I will die if I don't read this
Iktektwifan89 chapter 25 . 3/24
Awesum story... great chapter
Pls update soon...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 3/19
interesting
pikachucat chapter 25 . 3/16
awesome
Finally got the chance to read this, and so excited that they finally did it. Can't wait for more _
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »