Reviews for Seiko
ili777 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hahahaha that was hilarious xD
Love Mamoru comments and ways of descriptions, especially for Usagi and Chibiusa
And you filled nicely those extra parts which weren't in the anime, good job
you should make more of these 'Mamoru's POV of episodes' they are hilarious.
Great fanfics to read :)
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this is a really wonderful story! i'm really glad to have found it again. I know i read it late one night, though i don't remember how came across it! but it's really wonderful! :
Brizzy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
awwww! love it!
misako princess chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
love this story :))))))) please write more stories :DI love your writing
Moosi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love it! :)

I love how Mamoru has more depth.

:D
Illusina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really Loved your work! It was different, and awesome, and hilarious! I loved it!

With Much Love,
RAE 66 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
so... i am soo happy i stumbled on this story right now. this is one of my favorite episodes of the series. growing up this was my favorite show, and this always one of my favorite episodes, right now im rewatching the series slowly for kicks and giggles. I love what you have done with the episode. I always though there was so much to it and that Saori was such an interesting character. And i love that you gave Mamoru so much more personality. Thanks so much that just made me so happy!
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
k ond mgsut mucho las hisotrias k escribs
Lostinthought92 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, I followed your advice and read another story of yours from Mamoru's point of view. And wow, it was really good. I really like your characterization of him, you seem to give him so much more depth than they give in the anime. He reminds me alot of the Mamoru Chiba from the manga, so kudos to you! Anyway I really liked that you showed how developed Usagi and Mamoru's relationship was, many people mostly just skip around and just have their relationship as a backdrop.

So all in all I really liked the story, and great job!
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Love It! 3 !
SolarWinds chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i liked it
Marie Suzette chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I first read this fanfic some time ago ... a long time ago, on ASMR (I think) and enjoyed it immensely. In reading it again many years later, when my tastes have fanfic have greatly changed, I find that I still enjoy it. Granted, Mamoru's narration is a tad more irritating than it was when I first read it (mainly because I don't quite like first-person narrative as much as I once did), but the plot still greatly satisifes. I had always like Saori as a character, because she's one of the few who knows about the senshi's identity, and had always enjoyed this episode, and I adore seeing Mamoru's side of it.
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I loved this episode in the anime because it was one of the rare times Mamoru actually showed some real emotion towards Usa. Unfortunately, I'm a full-blown romantic, so I feel that that aspect was completely unfulfilled throughout the entire series, but then that means I can find solace in fics! ) You're a great writer and while I'm sad that you quit (and leave some things UNFINISHED... ahem), at least there will always be something to look back on. Although they could probably do with a little bit of editing... lol!
darkmoon13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
I absolutley adore this fic. i love the originaltity of it.
SMD chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Wow, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this story! It is sooo good, I love your rewrites, they're better than the anime ;)