Reviews for Autumn Leaves
xtapx chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I always thought that Susan and Edmund would have that type of relationship, although it wasn't like the relationship Edmund had with Peter, or the one that Susan had with Peter, I think that Edmund and Susan understood each other in a way their other two siblings never could. This was beautifully written. My heart went out to Susan. I really did like the way you captured her as being autumn leaves. I always thought she'd find her way back to Narnia some how. Brilliant.
Aslan's Breath chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
The end was chilly, but I loved it. I too have lost a family member, and I can totally sympathize with Su. I cried when I read this. It is so beautiful. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yeah. You killing Edmund once was quite enough.

*glares*

Serves you right Susan. I also hope she made it back to Narnia
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Loved it...

Luna
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
[I know that this was written some time ago, but I had to review it anyway.] This was very very moving, and very clever too. I had to read it twice to get all the double meanings. I think Susan will find her way in the end as well. The last sentence was masterly.
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I almost cried, reading this...but I didn't. Beautiful, I must say.
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
lovely
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Really, really, really beautiful. I also hope that susan'll find her way to narnia.
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Poor Susan. Once again, my heart goes out to her.

I agree with you. I believe that Susan does find her way back, and if not before death, then definetly after death. She's not stupid. She'll figure it out.

This was lovely. I enjoyed the conversation that wasn't. I really did.

-Eve
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Your stories keep makeing me cry! I loved this - it was perfect for susan. At first i was wondering why ed's words were in italics as though he wasnt actually there. I guessed about halfway through why that was. :(

Brilliant.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh. Wow. That was amazing. So very heartbreaking. Very well done!

As Edmund’s voice cut off, Susan lifted her head sharply, a dark frown replacing her smile. “I am what? I am what, Edmund? Ed?” There was no answer. She moved so that she now sat on her knees. “Tell me, Edmund! Tell me why I’m Autumn!” Susan pounded her fists against the ground, grass covered with faded leaves. “Why won’t you tell me?”-This was so weighty; I can just feel her pain and agony.

I, too, think that Susan found her way to Narnia. Thanks for a great fic!
tofucakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very beautifully written! I really loved the comparisons to the seasons, and your characterization was spot-on.

I've always hoped that Susan would find her way back into Narnia. Poor girl.

Splendid fic!
Spirit-Release chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Great job!

I was wondering why Edmund's dialogue was in italics, but I thought it was just Susan remembering an old conversation. I was so shocked when I found it was Susan mourning on Edmund's grave!

Again, well done :]
atron2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
The ending was chillingly good. The whole thing was very well written-nice work here.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Fabulous. I spoiled it for myself (I tend to read the reviews before I read a story), but I enjoyed this very much. It was very well done. The dialog between Edmund and Susan was excellent, and the Autumn and Spring comparisons were dead on.

Great job!