Reviews for 02 04 The Girl in the Stalking Spaceship
Red Lily1 chapter 3 . 3/6
He could have stopped pressing it after only 29 minutes...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Hi! Sorry, I forgot my account info, so I'll be doing this anonymously. I really enjoyed this fic. Most doctor rose romance fics I've read are totally off personality, but with this one, I really could believe this as the characters and settings. Nice job! :-)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
This was fantastic! And I think your story should have a lot more followers. Maybe it scares everyone off that it is tGitF. And they miss a lot! All the more, that this was written in 2008. Not that many stories out there yet. Not when I read it in 2013 ;D I think it was really perfect. And canonly fit. Which! Makes it all the more brilliant. Hehe
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
This is really taking things on a whole different, and let me note, brilliant level
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I wondered about a lot of things about DW, the things they say sometimes give me headaches...but no matter how hard I try to figure out - I'm unable to.

What exactly "Hyperplex this side, plate glass the other" sentence even mean? What did he want to say by that?

"What, throw the horse at the window?" asked Mickey." - that made me laugh. Oh, Mickey.

And I think this is just perfect! I never really thought about this episode like that. Although, I made a not so angst tGitF , but still, this is like canon based but on completely different angle. Love it
QueenAnneMagic chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love it! How you take them all into a much deeper level... Also, he sounds a bit like Harry P at the end of 6th year, saying it wasn't safe to love him and all...
Felling chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
That was pretty much absolutely perfect. I am probably the biggest 10Rose shipper ever, and I honestly cringe at the horrible Rose over-reacting about Reinette coming with them. It had everything I needed, no terrible jealously, no Doctor/Reinette and perfect 10Rose haha ! (:
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
"How long has it been since I could've stopped?"

"Ten minutes? Twenty?... Twenty-nine?"

"You just forgot about me!"

Yeah, that was honestly one of my favorite scenes. I cracked up so much the first time I saw it.

Anyway, on the topic of your story, it was quite good. I always felt that the episode didn't really work very well, just because it seemed out of character for the Doctor to leave his companions trapped like that, but I didn't hate it like most Ten/Rose shippers seem to. But I digress.

I liked Rose's conversation with the Doctor. I also liked her conversation with Mickey, though perhaps not quite as much. P

Anyhow, great job. ]
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
brilliant story. the characters and relationships were written very realistically and true to the show. loved the funny bits of humour and lovely talk between The Doctor and Rose. off to read the rest of the series!
one.twilight.sun chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I really love the conversation between Mickey and Rose. Poor Mickey got so little love but really developed later on in the series. I like that Rose sees that he's changing and that they have an understanding between them.

Your writing is great and I feel like I AM watching a Doctor Who epi!

And OMG, your last bit about Mickey pressing and holding the button until the Doctor told him to let go-ah, that was a FUNNY moment!
Bstromberg chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Love your fics! :D all of them! :D
trialanderror12 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Oh, this is lovely! You've kept them quite well in character and I'm so happy to see the romance between Rose and the Doctor. I'm off to read the other stories to see it continue! I'll be sad to see Mickey go, though-he's a great character and you've done well with him. I love the emotions in this story-very well done!
BBLove chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I really loved this!
Ayjah chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I love the look at the feelings. But almost a kiss. Boo lol
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love her brainstorm of ways for him to return. She though harder than he did lol