Reviews for 02 04 The Girl in the Stalking Spaceship
Infinities Lover chapter 3 . 6/21
LOL Nice! Loved it!
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 3 . 1/28
Ha that last part was gold. And I love how you tie it into the next episode!
Christian Chick chapter 3 . 1/4
I really like the way that you had Rose react to this whole situation. You had her exactly as she was meant to be instead of how she was, and your interpretation of everyone's actions, I felt, was dead on.
Can't wait to read more,
CC
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
That was perfect! Thank you for writing rose in character the way she really is in the show instead of making her stupidly angry or jealous like so many other writers here. She always wanted the doctor to save others first if he could, and she always put others' safety before herviwn. That's why she's so likeable in thevfirst place. And all these other writers ignore the emergenncy program and the fact that there's more than one way for the doctor to come get rose and mickey even without the tardis. Heck, he could even take the slow route and live through each year from 17th century France to the invention of interstellar ships and then go get them. They weren't stranded for real, ir at least not for sure. Your story is much more believable than any other that references this episode that ive read.
YouCleverBoys chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I've just found this story and loved it from beginnig to end! Oh yes, I was so tired of the jealous/abandoned Rose! There's so much more to that episode and your in-between is absolutely brilliant, in character, and very clever. Well done!
Red Lily1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
He could have stopped pressing it after only 29 minutes...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Hi! Sorry, I forgot my account info, so I'll be doing this anonymously. I really enjoyed this fic. Most doctor rose romance fics I've read are totally off personality, but with this one, I really could believe this as the characters and settings. Nice job! :-)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
This was fantastic! And I think your story should have a lot more followers. Maybe it scares everyone off that it is tGitF. And they miss a lot! All the more, that this was written in 2008. Not that many stories out there yet. Not when I read it in 2013 ;D I think it was really perfect. And canonly fit. Which! Makes it all the more brilliant. Hehe
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
This is really taking things on a whole different, and let me note, brilliant level
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I wondered about a lot of things about DW, the things they say sometimes give me headaches...but no matter how hard I try to figure out - I'm unable to.

What exactly "Hyperplex this side, plate glass the other" sentence even mean? What did he want to say by that?

"What, throw the horse at the window?" asked Mickey." - that made me laugh. Oh, Mickey.

And I think this is just perfect! I never really thought about this episode like that. Although, I made a not so angst tGitF , but still, this is like canon based but on completely different angle. Love it
QueenAnneMagic chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love it! How you take them all into a much deeper level... Also, he sounds a bit like Harry P at the end of 6th year, saying it wasn't safe to love him and all...
Felling chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
That was pretty much absolutely perfect. I am probably the biggest 10Rose shipper ever, and I honestly cringe at the horrible Rose over-reacting about Reinette coming with them. It had everything I needed, no terrible jealously, no Doctor/Reinette and perfect 10Rose haha ! (:
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
"How long has it been since I could've stopped?"

"Ten minutes? Twenty?... Twenty-nine?"

"You just forgot about me!"

Yeah, that was honestly one of my favorite scenes. I cracked up so much the first time I saw it.

Anyway, on the topic of your story, it was quite good. I always felt that the episode didn't really work very well, just because it seemed out of character for the Doctor to leave his companions trapped like that, but I didn't hate it like most Ten/Rose shippers seem to. But I digress.

I liked Rose's conversation with the Doctor. I also liked her conversation with Mickey, though perhaps not quite as much. P

Anyhow, great job. ]
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
brilliant story. the characters and relationships were written very realistically and true to the show. loved the funny bits of humour and lovely talk between The Doctor and Rose. off to read the rest of the series!
one.twilight.sun chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I really love the conversation between Mickey and Rose. Poor Mickey got so little love but really developed later on in the series. I like that Rose sees that he's changing and that they have an understanding between them.

Your writing is great and I feel like I AM watching a Doctor Who epi!

And OMG, your last bit about Mickey pressing and holding the button until the Doctor told him to let go-ah, that was a FUNNY moment!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »