Reviews for All Your Fault
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It was really interesting. I have to say, not once did I expect in the series that any one of the Trio would die. Of course, Harry technically died, but the whole point of that was that he didn't stay dead, as the other two would have. I would have gotten very angry with JKR if any one them died. But now, seeing how you so gracefully killed off Ron, I don't think I would have minded all too much if she had.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well i can see little to none fault in your logic and the character descriptions (or better the descriptions of how the characters react to the death) are well inside of canon too. Solid Story in spite of the sad theme.

One thing that wonders me about this is how spontaneously Ginny's love for Harry vanished when her brother snuffed it... a miracle! Now he's the blame boy like for every other thing happening since he came to Hogwarts for everyone else too... Nice to know she's so "loyal" to him.
And don't say that it's all the pain speaking out of her and she doesn#t know what to say... no no it's very much what she would say if there ever again was something hurting her and she has no chance to look for WHAT to say here so it's pure and sat on her soul waiting to be said. Real Love would have said something more like" Oh Harry, why did we have to loose him? He was a brat but i did never want him to die and now he's gone", that Ginny can beat him and shout at him he should have died is a strong image for not much love lost there.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice little fic
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I understand Rowling had decided to kill of one of the Weasleys, most likely Arthur, but it could easily have been Ron. As close as Harry was to Sirius, I wonder how Harry would have reacted to Ron's death. Unfortunately, the hatchet job JKR did in book sux, precluded any kind of emotional impact (Sirius? Sirius who?), and destroyed any respect I may have had for her. A continuation on this vein would not go amiss, if one were to address the subject from an enraged Harry's perspective. One wonders what a seriously powerful Harry could do to the badguys if he decided to fight fire with fire.

On the off-chance you decide to continue this idea, I have placed this on my alerts list and hope to read more, at your convenience. Alorkin
pfeil chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Morbid though it may be, I think this Harry's better off than the one in canon. Sirius is, as far as I can tell, still alive, so he'll go back to privet drive and brood all summer, just like in canon. But now he won't have Ron to drag him down, and he'll probably take training much more seriously.

And he has Hermione and Ginny to "comfort" ;)
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is very different from your usual fare.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Meh, not terrible but then not particularly value-adding either.

What was the point? JKR accomplished the same thing, better, by snuffing Snuffles. Sirius "had" to die, anyway, to satisfy the requirements of the twisted version of "The Hero's Journey" that Rowling was using.

She didn't originally plan to off Ron, either. Her comments during the tour for Book 2 implied that all of the trio would survive the series.
dexterZ chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
hmm a different take on the dom events is nice...even though i wont fret over weasel being iced