Reviews for Tempting Fate
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow, that was wonderful. Again, another lost opportunity by Stephenie Meyer.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Excellent characterization and funny, too. Good work.
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Cute story! I love how you captured Jasper's perspective. It really is a sweet idea and you certainly were able to pull of the lofty task of Jasper's pov.
mrsnewmans12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This story is pretty good!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really, really love this - the writing is fantastic! I;m especially fond of the idea of Edward forever being the little brother. I think that's sweet. :)
anuddaone chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is the first fanfic I have read that I really love. This is great! I think you have Jasper perfect, the camping trip was good! Look forward to reading more!
Sempiternal Tintinnabulation chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
aw so sweet. I love it.
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really loved the brotherly interactions between Edward, Emmett and Jasper in this, especially the idea that Edward's always going to be the 'youngest' despite age. Alice's “You know, what? I think you’re mine.” comment was really lovely, too, kind of like she was stating something really obvious. Thanks very much for writing and sharing this _
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Well done. This was really beautiful. I love it when we get to see the relationship through the eyes of other members of the family - especially Jasper. Framing it within events of New Moon was brilliant!