Reviews for Last Chance, Last Dance
The armed forces chapter 13 . 6/24
This was a sad and great story atleast in the end they met each other again
You utter utter bastard, you made me cry... But I love this story, you are truly amazing writer
zaki786 chapter 1 . 1/3
well written but I hate sad endings. I can't enjoy a story if it makes me genuinely sad at the end.
The amazing kitsune chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
Bastard you got me In the feels and made my cry ;-;
Good story though
RedCide47 chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
Yup just finished reading, and have to say one of the most poignant stories I've read. You as an author know to tug on the readers heartstrings well and I applaud you for thaat. I thank you for the sad story.
RedCide47 chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
You would think Tragedy would be the genre...
yo1999 chapter 13 . 6/2/2017
Man, this story is amazing you are an amazing writer ,i feel as if my heart has been ripped out of my chest
Devrat chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
You're fucking cruel man (weeping) and I am sure you are a reader of John green's books
Nicely written , nice plot and I hate you, for writing this story that compelled me to cry.
FeralKyuubi chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
This was amazing. I've read a lot of sad fics but this is the first one that actually made me cry. You did an amazing job on this fic and I hope you know that. Keep up the good work.
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
this was amazing I cried man it was just so sad I hope you make good stories like this
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Oh My Ra. I Cried.

Kami That Was Amazing.

Great Job!

Yours Truly Newest Fan Dbzfangirl
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
I wish I could cry, but I can't, because I've been broken for a very long time. However, no matter how broken I get, I'm happy that this made me sad. At least I know I'm still human. Thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I have been crying since way through chap 12. I have cried this much in my life
gottahavekyuubi chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I'm crying. Oh my god. I found this last night but fell asleep reading it at chaper 5, I woke up early in the morning and finished.
I'm fucking heartbroken and in literal emotional pain but god, that ending was just too perfect. Ugh, I loved this.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. You made me cry. A FanFiction made me cry.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.