Reviews for Last Chance, Last Dance
The amazing kitsune chapter 13 . 9/12
Bastard you got me In the feels and made my cry ;-;
Good story though
RedCide47 chapter 13 . 7/19
Yup just finished reading, and have to say one of the most poignant stories I've read. You as an author know to tug on the readers heartstrings well and I applaud you for thaat. I thank you for the sad story.
RedCide47 chapter 2 . 7/18
You would think Tragedy would be the genre...
yo1999 chapter 13 . 6/2
Man, this story is amazing you are an amazing writer ,i feel as if my heart has been ripped out of my chest
Devrat chapter 13 . 5/21
You're fucking cruel man (weeping) and I am sure you are a reader of John green's books
Nicely written , nice plot and I hate you, for writing this story that compelled me to cry.
FeralKyuubi chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
This was amazing. I've read a lot of sad fics but this is the first one that actually made me cry. You did an amazing job on this fic and I hope you know that. Keep up the good work.
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
this was amazing I cried man it was just so sad I hope you make good stories like this
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Oh My Ra. I Cried.

Kami That Was Amazing.

Great Job!

Yours Truly Newest Fan Dbzfangirl
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
I wish I could cry, but I can't, because I've been broken for a very long time. However, no matter how broken I get, I'm happy that this made me sad. At least I know I'm still human. Thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I have been crying since way through chap 12. I have cried this much in my life
gottahavekyuubi chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I'm crying. Oh my god. I found this last night but fell asleep reading it at chaper 5, I woke up early in the morning and finished.
I'm fucking heartbroken and in literal emotional pain but god, that ending was just too perfect. Ugh, I loved this.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. You made me cry. A FanFiction made me cry.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Train Heartnett chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
Awesome !
EliteThrasher98 chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This is probably one of the only if not THE only fanfic that has made me shed tears. I truly applaud your work. It was beautifully done and really fucked with my emotions. Hehe... Now I'm not one for crying, but I did and that fact makes me just sit back and think about what gave you this talent to write so well. Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I quite enjoyed it. I am disappointed that Sasuke didn't survive, but there was no other way for you to do it. NaruSasu seems to be my favourite pairing right now. But only if it's FemSasu. No offence to people who happen to be homosexual, but yaoi is just no. I'm just rambling now, but the main point is, this was a beautifully written story and I very much enjoyed it, thank you for writing this and I wish you the best. One more thing, I can't help but liken this story to 'The Fault In Our Stars', although that's probably because all I've heard about it is that it is about a love story involving a girl with cancer or something, I know that's not much to go on but did that book or movie (whichever you encountered) influence you to write this story? Anyway, see you!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Beautiful...this made me cry thanks.