Reviews for Last Chance, Last Dance

Kami That Was Amazing.

Great Job!

Yours Truly Newest Fan Dbzfangirl
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 13 . 8/16
I wish I could cry, but I can't, because I've been broken for a very long time. However, no matter how broken I get, I'm happy that this made me sad. At least I know I'm still human. Thank you
I have been crying since way through chap 12. I have cried this much in my life
gottahavekyuubi chapter 13 . 6/22
I'm crying. Oh my god. I found this last night but fell asleep reading it at chaper 5, I woke up early in the morning and finished.
I'm fucking heartbroken and in literal emotional pain but god, that ending was just too perfect. Ugh, I loved this.
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. You made me cry. A FanFiction made me cry.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Train Heartnett chapter 13 . 1/3
Awesome !
EliteThrasher98 chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This is probably one of the only if not THE only fanfic that has made me shed tears. I truly applaud your work. It was beautifully done and really fucked with my emotions. Hehe... Now I'm not one for crying, but I did and that fact makes me just sit back and think about what gave you this talent to write so well. Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I quite enjoyed it. I am disappointed that Sasuke didn't survive, but there was no other way for you to do it. NaruSasu seems to be my favourite pairing right now. But only if it's FemSasu. No offence to people who happen to be homosexual, but yaoi is just no. I'm just rambling now, but the main point is, this was a beautifully written story and I very much enjoyed it, thank you for writing this and I wish you the best. One more thing, I can't help but liken this story to 'The Fault In Our Stars', although that's probably because all I've heard about it is that it is about a love story involving a girl with cancer or something, I know that's not much to go on but did that book or movie (whichever you encountered) influence you to write this story? Anyway, see you!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Beautiful...this made me cry thanks.
Andigatron chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
damn that was too much...
i crying right now.
great story
keep up the good work!
Emotional wreck chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
MY NAME SAYS IT ALL OH GOD IM CRYING SO FUCKIN MUCH OMGNAKFBNAKF AHHHHHHBSBSNB SO BITTERSWEET OMFG IDHHSNG S
Kyuu-Chan09 chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
wow ...just...beautiful...I never thought I'd cry over a fanfiction, honestly this Is, by far, the best I've read :") u did a wonderful job putting a lot of emotion In it it's perfect :")
kyuu chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
omg r u serious!?:"( This is really the first time I'm crying over a story like this I really love it it was beautiful and sad at the same time just perfect:")
Blank Angel chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
O. My. Gosh.
WHAT
I was hating the fact that they were letting go of Sasuke's memory. ..is that selfish and uncaring of me?

And it qas breaking my heart and damn I nearly ended up crying in the exam room! Siiiigh... It was all so bitter sweet how they had families and still held onto Sasuke. .. Then I got sadder when I saw they were letting go of the memories.m. fack... I'm awful aren't i :(

Neways... The ending made up for all the tears...I'm so happy they reunited in the end! Theirs was an eternal love story that will always live with me, make me cry, make me smile, make me laugh with it's memories.

This was beautiful
Thank you SO much.
Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Fvk yuu

Aah gdi in so sorry i CAN'T pmg why did that happem fxk
XD im probably some stupid masochist
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Oh fuck i can't-! I WAS IN THE GODDAMNED BUS AND I NEEDED TO KEEP MY TEARS AND EXPRESSION AND MY WHIMPERS IN CHECK...MEANING I COULDN'T DO ANY OF THOSE AND GDI I'M DIEING I CAN'T-! SASUKE'GONNA DIE!
KIMMIMARU'S ARRESTED