Reviews for Naruto Loves Anko To Death
Lenny mosca chapter 2 . 3/27
this story has very good potential all I ask is you don't make any lemons if you make a sequel just use some fluff making the whole series. Naruto& naruto shipped and four shinobi war
DraxAQN chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I liked the story alot it was good.
coduss chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
good for a first story. can definitely say you've improved
hayate2013 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this is a good story about naruto and anko I hope you have more coming soon
hayate2013 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
That was a good story
Septimus Shadows chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
It's a very good story, but please work on your grammar and spelling before you publish.
Sliver Lynx chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I like this story and where you are going with it. It makes me wonder when you are going to continue this one?
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LEARN PROPPER FUCKING ENGLISH GOD DAMN IT! GRAH PEOPLE LIKE YO ARE SO AGRIVATING!
Black Volcarona chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
great
TheMadChemist chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Your grammar could use a lot of work. The first and most common mistake I noticed was that not every subject was followed by a verb. Second you had many sentences with improper subject-verb agreement. I also noticed that many verbs were in the wrong tense. The majority of the it was the present tense instead of the past tense. The last major grammatical error I noticed was that you used adjectives instead of adverbs. I am not saying all this to be mean. I myself do not write perfectly but I constantly strive to improve, and hopefully so do you. If you need help understanding how to fix these problems ask your english teacher I am sure that he or she will be glad to help you.
dans little kitten chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
it was cute
Elizabeth Vida chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Aww That is so cute. So are you going to make Naruto join team seven or team 8?
yoruichi-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
totally agree with u. Anko rules.
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
romance at it's finest...
Kingkakashi chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
A decent chapter, some grammatical errors both large and small, but I'm guessing English isn't your first language so I'm not going to be too critical. However, your story does bear a lot of similarities to "The Story of Uzumaki Naruto" and that's not cool if you're using someone elses work? You'll want to change things up for the next chapter to set your story apart from it. Do something different, like have Kurenai fall in love with Naruto as well. She'a Anko's best friend so I don't think the snake mistress would mind. Just a thought, don't get to discouraged if people tear into you about the grammar. Just keep on trying to improve with every chapter. I look forward to the next update.