Reviews for Damage and Repair
yukihane chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Woohoo! It's been more than a year, but I've finally found this story again! I would've left you a review when I first read this, but I didn't have an account back then, so I was blocked. This story is still awesome!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Okay. Wow. I'm probably going to have to read this story really slowly three more times through and even then I'll still be amazed and slightly bewildered by it's prowess. Not even kidding. That was pure awesome.
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wait...

Was Sora dead or alive?
Xxemogirl94xX chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
loved the story like always and i think paradox one is better because people always give a happy ending and well it doesnt always happen like that so for there to be a sad ending makes it really good.(this story almost made me cry just so you know)anyways i loved how you made both a happy and a sad ending because there's always that "what if" when you read a story like this.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
hmm not sure which ending i like better they were both awesome
Ddancer33khlover chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
really sweet, i thought he was dead suprizing but very cute.. nicly written
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was so...so realistic! It wasn't some fake thing about being "heartbroken" and dying and stuff, yoiu actually gave a logically reason.

Yet sad, the part where Sora died was the best. I almost started crying!

Skye
kukitama chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, awesome writing skills! This was a really good fanfic. I honestly can't choose between either endings because they're both really good. I'm a sap for happy endings, but I came to read tragedies No, I'm not depressed, I just feel like reading death stories (mwahahahaha).
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Both are good and I like happy endinds better. So PARADOX 2!
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Yeah, not to make you feel bad, but I wasn't going to give thsi a second glance until you said in that reply that there was actually an alternate ending for this! You can call me a sucker if you want, but I hate sad endings! I have enough stuff to be depressed about in real life, I don't need to read something to get myself in a bad mood!

That said, I think this was great! I really like it when people add alternate endings to "tragedy" fics. I even remeber this one time when I read one that took place from the point of view from one of the bad guys, and I couldn't help but feel kinda glad when they actually one the fight with the hero...yes, I know it's sick, but still!
Windracer Leopard chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow Sunny. That was amazing. The writing was beautiful, and there was hard core angst, which really moved me. I honestly don't have a prefered ending, as they were both written so well I can not object. Fantastic story, as usual.

-Windracer
seasidehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Heh, I stayed home today too. But because I almost passed out while getting ready rather than being sick. My head still kinda hurts but ohwells. And I just got done watching Lion King XD.

Definately interesting. At first I was kinda like "Rawr. Another tragedy after I just almost cried from the whole Simba & Mufasa scene." But yay; that problem was fixed. Haha, thanks for the good fic & I hope you feel better.

Emerald31