Reviews for A Tribute to All Parents
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This story was so heart warming at the end...

I wish my parents would be like that to me.

My parents won't accept the real me if they knew who I really am.

An anime-loving, fanfiction writer that isn't as pure-minded or shallow-minded as they, as in my parents and most my friends, think.

Thanks for opening my eyes again to the truth.

It was nicely done and this is my third time reading this but was only able to review now.

Note: I'm from the Philippines too.

Good luck in your stories.

"May your wishes be granted in time." Soul
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is a very thoughtful short story. But you must understand that some children, when they listen to parents their words are like the wind: it won't get in. They hear it but don't remember it.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, that's incredibly like my situation...

I think it was kind of cute, and deep; though I think characters went a little OOC. Meh -Shrugs-

Either way, though you need to work on some punctuation and a bit of grammer, you're good. Good job :)

PT
Skryrssb chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
happy mothers' day!

it's a good tribute.. you did a fine job..

ur story reminded me to view things from my parent's point of view at times. true we may have differences is thoughts but the love they showered is always the same...

thank you. good job!
digiMist chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was beautiful! I had almost forgotten that Mother's Day was coming up. I really need to make a gift for my mother.

It's very true that we don't know exactly what our parents were like when they were younger, and this story brings up that point well. We mustn't assume things.

Thanks for posting this story! I'll be sure to check out the rest of your work!