Reviews for Lost and Found
licha.s chapter 56 . 3/6
this story is hilarious! and kind of random but im so glad i found it on someones page (don't remember where to be honest), i know you have not written anything for years on this site but i hope you do get into the sequel eventually...
lulu2613 chapter 36 . 3/1
What about spike
lulu2613 chapter 28 . 3/1
Please tell me buffy will set marmine straight?
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 56 . 3/21/2013
Excellent story, really enjoyed it and read it straight through. You seemed to have the characters just right. Is the sequel still going to happen
Zarohk Korobase chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
"Dead boyfriend replaced by a more actively hitting version already?"
Well, yes, but the active hitting one was dead too. And besides, it's more S&M than domestic abuse. Or did House mean "Boyfriend who died" because Angel was a dead boyfriend who was replaced by Spike, a more active hitting one.
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hey just had a buffy marathon and notice a tiny thing was wrong.

Four years ago the first evil appeared for the first time. And everything changed.

The First evil first shows up in season three of buffy for one episode. It is torturing Angel by showing him all of his victims. The Bringers are sumoning it. So this line should read:

Four years ago the first evil appeared for the second time. And everything changed.
bigstu chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
ahh so not fair, i got things to do but its just too good to stop reading. Last chapter then work maybee 2 more
Guest chapter 56 . 7/13/2011
Where's the sequel?
Guest chapter 35 . 7/12/2011
Just so you know, for future reference, drinking alcohol while pregnant is extremely bad for the baby. It can cause Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and other severe birth defects.
Lerris chapter 56 . 4/8/2011
I liked this a great deal for about the first third of it, and then it tapered off. I think it would have been better if House learned about the supernatural around then and they actually had a supernatural mystery to solve. It seems somehow wrong for there to be a huge secret hidden from House by so many people for so long.
kncrowder88 chapter 56 . 4/2/2011
i love this whole story. looking forward to more.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 56 . 1/19/2011
Wow, you do this x-over thing almost too well... Next time I see House, I'll watch it, half expecting the Scooby gang to make an appearance!
lilykep chapter 56 . 12/14/2010
Great story. I'd love to read the sequel if/when you get it done.
DonLyn chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter
irezel chapter 56 . 11/29/2010
yaaaaaaay, that was SUPPER good. i enjoyed it immensely!