Reviews for Avaritia
mynxi chapter 20 . 3/15/2012
Oh yes I remember this story the poor little Lizzie and Jane ain't gonna be happy when Bella finds her LOL.

mynxi chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
Can I go back to stupid stupid girl? She's so not picking up on any of the clues she has gotten thus far.

mynxi chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
*confused*

xoxoxo

mynxi chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
LOL well that just sounded like she had a personality switch due to sex? LMAO! Okay if sex with a vampire can make you forget/remember I'm in!

xooxooxo

mynxi chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Awww he forgot to promise fame and glory. LOL

xoxoxo

mynxi chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
So interesting how Aro is taking all of this so far. Hasn't even tried to read the rest of the family.

mynxi chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Aww why is Jasper always getting the raw end of the deal here? Bella...stupid stupid girl!

mynxi chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Sure Aro will love something he can't control that can gain the powers to decimate his feeble hierarchy lol.

xoxoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Oh what tangled webs we weave when we tell tales to deceive. -Sir Walter Scott

xoxooxo

mynxi chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Hahahaha I totally loved Jasper with the "you got to be fucking kidding me" comment. Poor thing always worried about being weird. In the meantime she's being railroaded by this "family" grrr!

mynxi chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Yep I remember this one LOL. They lie to her about her and Jasper's relationship. poor thing. Stupid vampire turning juice turned her memories off.

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Oh I think I remember what's next. hehehe

xooxoxo

m
mynxi chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Awww did he have to be all heartbreaking at the end. And yeah what about this piano thing? Hmmm something fishy there. If I were Bella I'd also be pissed that they were still keeping things from her talking out of her earshot. That's just rude if someone is supposed to be family.

xoxoxoo

mynxi chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Well either way she wants to be with a vampire I don't think it's much of a question Carlisle. Grr. I think she's a succubus LOL. I did read a story where that was the case, not sure if it was this one of not. :) Good thing I forget so easily. I know I read this but I really am just remembering as I go, I don't remember what's next

xooxoxxoxo

m
mynxi chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Well I'd say nothing good ever really comes from those words but given that he just fucked her, I'm guessing it's not too bad. Right? LOL

1,302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »