Reviews for Avaritia
Yeah so Bella is mental, what's new? LOL

mynxi chapter 26 . 3/15/2012
hmmm Rosalie turnabout? hmmmm

mynxi chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
I'm not a girly girl so waay too much on the clothes in my book lol.

m
mynxi chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Yeah I agree not the best chapter ever...I think shopping with Rose was a bit much she knows Rose doesn't like her.

m
mynxi chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
Poor Jasper! All he wants is his Bella! And she remembers Jacob. I just don't know what to say about that other than stupid girl for believing the vampires, she should have waited to get her memory from Aro.

mynxi chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
So Bella is all high and mighty now and Jasper just tags along. So how and when does Aro restore her memory?

mynxi chapter 21 . 3/15/2012
Better than a cryptic pixie. A vengeful Bella and a pained child.

mynxi chapter 20 . 3/15/2012
Oh yes I remember this story the poor little Lizzie and Jane ain't gonna be happy when Bella finds her LOL.

mynxi chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
Can I go back to stupid stupid girl? She's so not picking up on any of the clues she has gotten thus far.

mynxi chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
*confused*

xoxoxo

mynxi chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
LOL well that just sounded like she had a personality switch due to sex? LMAO! Okay if sex with a vampire can make you forget/remember I'm in!

xooxooxo

mynxi chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Awww he forgot to promise fame and glory. LOL

xoxoxo

mynxi chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
So interesting how Aro is taking all of this so far. Hasn't even tried to read the rest of the family.

mynxi chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Aww why is Jasper always getting the raw end of the deal here? Bella...stupid stupid girl!

mynxi chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Sure Aro will love something he can't control that can gain the powers to decimate his feeble hierarchy lol.

xoxoxoxoxo