Reviews for Avaritia
mynxi chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Now see of all things I don't get, why would Eddie and Alice leave their beloveds with each other? Why wouldn't they want to keep them as far apart as possible? I've been wondering this for a while now, but just had to ask.

So moving on... Bella is really getting to be a cry baby. LOL.

xoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
*girly giggles* Aww he's so cute when he's happy and in love. You should have left them like that. Screw the other Cullen's let Rosie have what she wants. Dumb broad, Rosalie that is.

xoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow! Emo ride! LOL... I'm thinking I may have read this too but maybe not all of it. I still want her to end up with Jasper. Can we just have an alternate ending? :)

xoxoxoxox

TwistedNeiviv chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
*Bleurgh*

I am SO not a e/b story reader ... but when I got sucked into the first one I just needed to keep reading. And I am so glad you've done another one. Oh, that noise? That was me barfing. I really don't like eddie boy. LOL! BUT, because it was a continuation of a Rawr Jasper story ... I read it. It was good. Yup, good story, but now I'm going to read Superbia. :)
cerberusfluffy chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
I am coming to this story late, but I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying it. I just read chapter 18 and I really like the twist it took,(two Bellas). I,of course, am reading the entire series now. I am one who likes lemons and I am glad that you are trying.

the one in chapter 18 was fine, a little short, but it fit with the story line. I don't feel that you need to be embarrassed about writing them . Thank you for writing so that I can indulge in my obsession.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
Wait...Umm...Is Bella staying in the castle or what?
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
thisw was great still wish bella remembered i prefer her with jasper lol x
breanna1027927 chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
Still can't believe that no one told her about her and Jasper getting together
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
Fabulous fic! Still trying to figure out what happened to Jacob, though.

With such a sweet Part 2, E/B HEA, I can't imagine how you'll move it to a J/B HEA (assuming it's an hea). You will and it'll be brilliant, but still hard to believe.
bluegirl27262 chapter 30 . 5/16/2011
I like the story. Its amazing to see how things got screwed up. Its great that Bella knows little because in away it helps Edward but not Jasper. Jasper wants his Bella back and you can see that.
Michaela07 chapter 27 . 5/6/2011
Wow, just wow. Your imagination is absolutely amazing!
Michaela07 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
awwwww, that was so lovely! More please! LOL
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
I liked this chapter and I like the fact that there will be some alone time with Bella/Jasper at some point or another. I mean it could be during this instalment or in the next one(I am betting on the next one) but yeah. I also like that Bella is going to be a part of the Voltari.
Lady Ramona chapter 30 . 3/15/2011