Reviews for Avaritia
mynxi chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Hahahaha I totally loved Jasper with the "you got to be fucking kidding me" comment. Poor thing always worried about being weird. In the meantime she's being railroaded by this "family" grrr!

mynxi chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Yep I remember this one LOL. They lie to her about her and Jasper's relationship. poor thing. Stupid vampire turning juice turned her memories off.

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Oh I think I remember what's next. hehehe

xooxoxo

m
mynxi chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Awww did he have to be all heartbreaking at the end. And yeah what about this piano thing? Hmmm something fishy there. If I were Bella I'd also be pissed that they were still keeping things from her talking out of her earshot. That's just rude if someone is supposed to be family.

xoxoxoo

mynxi chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Well either way she wants to be with a vampire I don't think it's much of a question Carlisle. Grr. I think she's a succubus LOL. I did read a story where that was the case, not sure if it was this one of not. :) Good thing I forget so easily. I know I read this but I really am just remembering as I go, I don't remember what's next

xooxoxxoxo

m
mynxi chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Well I'd say nothing good ever really comes from those words but given that he just fucked her, I'm guessing it's not too bad. Right? LOL

mynxi chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Well this sounds like a rape in the making. not to mention he's just a petulant child.

xoxooxxo

mynxi chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Yeah! And they lived happily ever after! LOL. Again she's a stupid girl for trying to run from vampires without a vehicle, if she woulda went for a drive, she mighta made it.

xoxoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Now see of all things I don't get, why would Eddie and Alice leave their beloveds with each other? Why wouldn't they want to keep them as far apart as possible? I've been wondering this for a while now, but just had to ask.

So moving on... Bella is really getting to be a cry baby. LOL.

mynxi chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
*girly giggles* Aww he's so cute when he's happy and in love. You should have left them like that. Screw the other Cullen's let Rosie have what she wants. Dumb broad, Rosalie that is.

mynxi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow! Emo ride! LOL... I'm thinking I may have read this too but maybe not all of it. I still want her to end up with Jasper. Can we just have an alternate ending? :)

xoxoxoxox

TwistedNeiviv chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
*Bleurgh*

I am SO not a e/b story reader ... but when I got sucked into the first one I just needed to keep reading. And I am so glad you've done another one. Oh, that noise? That was me barfing. I really don't like eddie boy. LOL! BUT, because it was a continuation of a Rawr Jasper story ... I read it. It was good. Yup, good story, but now I'm going to read Superbia. :)
cerberusfluffy chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
I am coming to this story late, but I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying it. I just read chapter 18 and I really like the twist it took,(two Bellas). I,of course, am reading the entire series now. I am one who likes lemons and I am glad that you are trying.

the one in chapter 18 was fine, a little short, but it fit with the story line. I don't feel that you need to be embarrassed about writing them . Thank you for writing so that I can indulge in my obsession.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
Wait...Umm...Is Bella staying in the castle or what?
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
thisw was great still wish bella remembered i prefer her with jasper lol x
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »