Reviews for Avaritia
Thanks bunches!
Lady Ramona chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Good so far!
allbookedup chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Verrry interesting slant to Bella's new powers and blackouts...and thanks for giving Jane a taste of her own medicine.

Quite a good read.

By the way, why do vamps wear bras? Seems they would be firm enough without them.

Best, Ann in SC
chavamirjam chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
Awww, Wuthering Heights, my favorite book ever with Heathcliff being the greatest anti-hero ever.

That made my heart jump :)
chavamirjam chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Hi!

Made it so far into the second installment.

I'm quite angry with Bella, she's too indecisive (and *ahem* should choose Jasper *ahem*!),a bit too childish and dependent, but I like that you let her make her own decision now.

Can't wait to see how it'll play out that she wants to join the Volturi (first fic I'm reading where that's the matter).

xx
RpattzLuvor chapter 30 . 11/24/2010
WHAT? i thouht for sure she would get her memory back and end up with jasper. he was so miserable! ugh dang. good other than that.
fadewind chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
What is she - bi-polar? lol - crazy Bella
fadewind chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
I am so glad she said yes. I want her to have Aro's power though.
fadewind chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
With her not loving Jazz when he is not around almost makes me think he is changing her emotions.
Caerylin chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
hi there, i love love love these two stories, but i was wondering if youve written the team jasper version yet? i was disappointed to realise the sequel is eddie :( adding you to alert so i dont miss it
Taylor Whitlock chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
i love the story but i feel soo bad for jasper. i don't remeber if it was in this one or part 1 but when jasper said "have a great froever, becasue i sure as hell won't" i cried!i love jazzy! but good story! i really liked it!
jugalettePENNER chapter 30 . 8/31/2010
i think there should be another story,you left a lot of questions un-answered,but i do love the story,i was hoping bella and jasper would get together
Sonja Whitlock chapter 30 . 8/17/2010
I had trouble reading this story because I am so Team Jasper. I really felt bad with everything he went through, to include, continue to go through. With that said, the story was sweet, well written, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
ellis.b chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
Wow... I loved every part of it! :)))))))))))
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »