Reviews for Avaritia
breanna1027927 chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
Still can't believe that no one told her about her and Jasper getting together
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
Fabulous fic! Still trying to figure out what happened to Jacob, though.

With such a sweet Part 2, E/B HEA, I can't imagine how you'll move it to a J/B HEA (assuming it's an hea). You will and it'll be brilliant, but still hard to believe.
bluegirl27262 chapter 30 . 5/16/2011
I like the story. Its amazing to see how things got screwed up. Its great that Bella knows little because in away it helps Edward but not Jasper. Jasper wants his Bella back and you can see that.
Michaela07 chapter 27 . 5/6/2011
Wow, just wow. Your imagination is absolutely amazing!
Michaela07 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
awwwww, that was so lovely! More please! LOL
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
I liked this chapter and I like the fact that there will be some alone time with Bella/Jasper at some point or another. I mean it could be during this instalment or in the next one(I am betting on the next one) but yeah. I also like that Bella is going to be a part of the Voltari.
Lady Ramona chapter 30 . 3/15/2011
Hokey..lol Thanks!
Lady Ramona chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Thanks bunches!
Lady Ramona chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Good so far!
allbookedup chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Verrry interesting slant to Bella's new powers and blackouts...and thanks for giving Jane a taste of her own medicine.

Quite a good read.

By the way, why do vamps wear bras? Seems they would be firm enough without them.

Best, Ann in SC
chavamirjam chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
Awww, Wuthering Heights, my favorite book ever with Heathcliff being the greatest anti-hero ever.

That made my heart jump :)
chavamirjam chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Hi!

Made it so far into the second installment.

I'm quite angry with Bella, she's too indecisive (and *ahem* should choose Jasper *ahem*!),a bit too childish and dependent, but I like that you let her make her own decision now.

Can't wait to see how it'll play out that she wants to join the Volturi (first fic I'm reading where that's the matter).

xx
RpattzLuvor chapter 30 . 11/24/2010
WHAT? i thouht for sure she would get her memory back and end up with jasper. he was so miserable! ugh dang. good other than that.
fadewind chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
What is she - bi-polar? lol - crazy Bella
fadewind chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
I am so glad she said yes. I want her to have Aro's power though.
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »