Reviews for Savin Me
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
No way is the brothers sacrifing themdelves.

great story as all ur stories r.

:D *HUGS*
jade02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
shame on you for publishing this in the middle of a work day - I am going to be late.

I understand that I am totally objective on this one, but It. was. perfect. Absolutely. perfect.

You did a wonderful job of capturing the tone and speech patterns of all three characters. I can always tell who is saying what just reading your words its that perfect.

I know you're not a Ruby fan, and neither am I, but I think you really nailed her in this.

Perhaps my favorite exchange is this: "“No. This is not your decision, it’s mine. And I won’t let all these innocent people die because of me. I won’t let you die because of me.”

“Oh yeah? Well newsflash, Sam, the boat has sailed on that one.”"

I know Dean didn't really mean it - but you just know that he must have thought it at some point.

PS - I'll be back when I'm a little more coherent...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was awesome Michaela, you really nailed it! I could well imagine this actually taking place during Jus In Bello! You got their characters, words and expressions spot on, Ruby's too! Are you sure you didn't write the actual episode!

Sam sacrificing himself would not be the answer as the demons would just go in and kill everyone anyway, it would achieve nothing except making the deal Dean made totally worthless.

“If you want my opinion, and I really don’t care if you don’t, you’re both idiots. You’re always so ready to sign up for martyrdom for the ‘greater good’, but you don’t actually think about what you’re doing. I never thought I’d hear myself say this, but Dean is right. You giving yourself up, Sam, will not make those demons leave. Nor will it make them let everyone go. And Dean, if you give yourself over then you’ll just be giving them a fat juicy bonus. They can make Sam watch you die and then they’ll still storm in here and get exactly what they want. Truth is, neither of you can afford to give yourselves up. So get over it and start doing some real thinking, would you?”

For once Ruby was totally right , she said what needed to be said to both boys!

Think you might well have Ruby in your wardrobe as well as Sam and Dean hon!

Superb, fantastic, amazing, awesome, brilliant... need I say more!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Cool missing scene. It really could've worked for the show and it would have went the same anyway. Great work.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
You are made of awesome. Great scenario!
friendly chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
good job.. that was really good
21 | « Prev Page 1 2