Reviews for Etiquette
len chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was wonderfully well done. I haven't read many fics that state Lights distress over his confinement with such eloquence. Very in character too.
Cooper Writer Crafter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I hope my Freudian point of view won't irritate you but hell, there's a lot of that sweet sensation of mixed signals and tension going on here between Light and L. Manners and sophistication are just a start to keep that conflict breed passion. The story struck me to be a sugar-coated, flimsy innuendo...and believe me, it works!

There's the whole awkward dance of hormones and the mind games that are perpendicular to me somehow. I like the concept. I like the emphasis on L and Light ramification. It's something undeniable, something even so tangible. This piece of writing, to my opinion, might be your best work yet. It's accomplished with just enough glimmer and just enough dark lines to keep it brief but unforgettable in the areas.

...

I hope I got my message across. It's brilliant, Nana-san.
adele4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This is great! I love the characterisation, and Light's irritation at the whole situation certainly makes sense.
KuronoMizu chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was a really well-written fic. Funny thing, this summer on my second trip to Japan, I ate crepes in Harajuku too! I even think I remember the little enclave you mentioned! AH the yummy memories! :D

Anyway, a couple of notes: I think with the drink-pouring, you may have gotten that confused with sake. It's a custom for people to pour each other's sake, but I'm pretty sure drinks in general are OK to pour for yourself.

Also, my host students explained to me that the eating/drinking-while-walking thing has been impolite in the past, but nowadays people have been loosening up on that rule.
thexamimi chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hm, yes, I can see where Raito's pain comes from.

As expected from a seemingly conservative Japanese boy, I still wish you at least put more...culture differences in there.
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Amazing
Brain Eater Jr chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ah, poor Light. If only for that, I can understand his relish of having L killed after he got his memories back.

Fascinating story, great descriptions, especially those of L. The way you wrote it, it's like I can see how much dirtier he should have been drawn in the manga. XD
A. Strudel chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aww, poor Light... having to suffer from Ryuzaki :0 At least they're going back :)

It would be awesomer if you extended it a little longer. This fic feels incomplete :C