Reviews for Unrequited
JEZtheLEZ chapter 3 . 6/10
I loved your portrayal of Ron, this one got me all choked up
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
amazing yet so sad
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Ugh this story broke my heart but was so good! :) not normally a Ron fan, but I liked hearing this from his POV! Happy writing!
xx Sage
XinconceivableX chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Beautiful. While I like a good Ron-bashing (come on its hilarious), this more dignified version really pulled at the heart strings. Well done
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Thank you for this interesting story!
BlueDorid chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
How terribly sad! You've written Severus, Hermione, and Ron so lovingly and poetically. The flow between past and present was seamless and masterful.

I love this so very much. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
oh my. WHat a heartbreaking story - are you TRYING to make your readers cry? Beautiful. Thanks.
jensteed chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I think this is the first RW/HG story I've read (it's definitely not my ship) and normally I can't stand reading about him, he tends to be too much of a prat for my liking but this was wonderful. I loved the amount of amount of tension and charged atmosphere you portrayed in just a few small meetings between Hermione and Snape, it was incredible writing. Ron was so much more mature as a teenager, which I think fits well for someone nearing the end of a years long war who's gone through what they have. I liked your view of him.
It was a great story, thank you :)
Aureleis chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Beautifully written. I appreciate that you managed to capture the essence of your Hermione completely- she loved Snape, yet in her own way she loves Ron as well. And all from Ron's perspective- very nicely done. Thank you for sharing this.
roon0 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and bitter-sweet story.
roon0 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I just love the way you play past and present.
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wonderful but so sad.
Avana92 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Oh that was beautiful, I loved it !
Radioactivesludge chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
A review 5 years after completion...

You have successfully made my heart crumble.

I've read plenty of HP fanfiction, but never one that was spun so beautifully and tragically. I can see canon Ron doing just this, putting aside his hurt for his best friend. He loves Hermione and I do think that she loves him. Maybe not as much as he loves her, but she does. Like you've said, she has her faults. I think it says a lot about Ron Weasley that he never makes her apologize, or even explain, those faults. He accepts her for who she is. Kudos to you for making Ron get over his teenage jealousy.

I think this story resonates on such a human level - most people have loved more than one person and though a person can move on the love that was once had never really leaves (especially true in the case of death). Of course she would still love Snape; it was a love that was returned but never really fulfilled. THIS story is the reason I ship HG/SS.

Thank you!
jesscaw04 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It's such a refreshing take on Ron's character. His observance of the relationship that emerged between Hermione and Snape was believable and his acceptance of her feelings for him seemed so brave in the face of his overwhelming grief. He came off as supportive and self-sacrificing, and I was surprised at how much I was into this story being told from his point of view. I've always longed for the kind of relationship that Hermione had with Snape, the overarching love, and the fact that Ron realized that's what it was and lives with it is so heartbreaking.

Such a great way to treat this ship.