Reviews for Goodbye
JJ chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That was so beautiful. No he should be asleep as she tells him. Don't fall into such a common cliche.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
He was awake and he doesn't reject her because he ses her true love and commitment.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Okay, where's my cookie? Saw this at FicCentral. Great job. There are hardly any Wolf pack stories there, so when I see one, I glom onto it immediately! I loved this even tho' it was a heartbreaker.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I get cookies if I review this? As in the computer advertising kind?

This was brilliant, beautiful even. For me, he was asleep. And I am absolutely in love with that fact.
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This short story is just...charming. fabulous. touching. etc, etc. really, the list could be longer but to keep it short, ill just say a few words. One, i love Leah and her strength. so that fact that there is this kind of story means a lot to me. or something like that. i mean, i love her character after what she went through. i also love Seth. he's adorable...i love the Clearwater siblings. ;) Im rambling. sorry. Anyway, - You're a great writer. no, seriously. i think you captured her character fantastically here. (/./) Her thoughts and the dialogue. just splendid. Fanned!
wolfhappiness chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Gosh this is gooooood. I know you wrote it 5 years ago, any chance of continuing? Or are you even still writing twilight fanfic? If so, this plot certainly is worth digging into a little deeper.
twilightbd2luver chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Please continue it! I know your done w the story but please make an epilogue or something . Please continue! It was so sad when Leah left...
Stormbirdie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omgosh. please, put in a bonus chapter or something. I want to know what will become of them!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Amazing!
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
U gotta finish this!
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, Leah's such a sad character and I think you captured that perfectly :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I want so, so badly, to know what happens next.
MooNLeSS MiDNiGHT chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Haha. He should be awake. _

At least he would have heard Leah saying "I love you."
missstar102 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
MAKE A SEQUELLL! I WANNA KNOW IF HE WAS AWAKE AND HIS REACTION WHEN SHE TELLS HIM SHE LOVES HIM!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! Leah should have declared for him.

Nice one-shot.