Reviews for Onyx
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
(I'm confining myself to one word here because I have to read the other chapters too.)

SQUE
Natasha chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Yay! one of the better Alice meeting Jasper stories!

Lol i loved the whole 'what rooms can we move into'

I enjoyed your interpretation of their meeting!
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Hahaha, that was excellent :) I think this Esme POV was a wonderful touch to tie it all up.
Naddle chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh man, what a spin!

That's definitely new for me. This is a great take on the original story. It's nice to get Esme's look on this too. And Rosalie trying on dresses - I definitely didn't see that coming. Great details, great grip on the characters. I've been through a lot of these, and this one, by far, is the best.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
This story is SO good!

I especially loved the last chapter- the way you wrote Alice's inquiries... Or statements.

Your writing is also really descriptive, which makes it really enjoyable to read.

Keep it up!

Ammie
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Hahahaha, great chapter! Please update soon!
CBRH chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
The second and third chapters were nice additions to the first.

I think you did a particularly good job of capturing Jasper's character in the second chapter.
sdykikyou chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
"-I still hadn't finished my book."

Brilliant way to end it! I didn't expect Alice to be sitting in a -kind of- fast food seeming place, but it all seems to fit. I like it! It was wonderful. You caught every single detail perfectly.

On another note, the way Jasper just kind of KNEW that Alice and he were meant to be was kind of like imprinting, huh? Haha, just kidding. I've just been obsessing over Jacob for the past few days. It'll pass though. My heart ever belongs to Team Edward (and to him, if there ever were a universe where Bella didn't exist).

Keep writing! This was amazing!

~Phoenix Phiire
dsolo chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Fantastic! Extremely well written and fits right in with canon. Best Alice/Jasper I've read.
jufuao chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
so cute, and I hope you write others...

kisses, ju
sweet.sonata chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I usually dont review stories because I tend to fly by them bc I want to read as much as I can...BUT this chapter was adorable.. I loves what Alice said and Edward coming home to find his stuff in the garage! Priceless! I cant wait to read more!
Dia chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
YAY! i didn't know for sure where you were going with this, but i'm SO glad that it was here! this was a REALYL good ending! i think any of these three would be incredible one-shots, but together they're AMAZING!

i wish i had Rose's wardrobe! then again, i'd probably do the exact same thing to hannah that she did to Esme. then again, i did it to her last week and i DON'T have that many clothes! so, if i'm going to do it, i might as well have amazing clothes to annoy her with! okay, moving on.

hehehehhehe. i just LOVE this! i can't remember how many of these details were in the book and how many you made up, but it was all AMAZING!

i know it's dumb, but when you mentioned his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, i found it REALLY hot! :P

that's not fair! just because Edward's the only single one doesn't mean they can kick him out whenever they want! oh well. it was resolved in the end.

REALLY good! thank you!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
That was brilliant! Loved it!
Patrick-Henry chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Woah, that was BRILLIANT! I really liked the coffee and the plant...the way you wrote about waiting with them. Impressive!

Oh, and you should most definitely write another chapter.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I loved that! I could really picture this in my head and I like how you mentioned the sick-looking plant by her. lol. :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »