Reviews for Divergence
kitsuneonna chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Man. This story was good, albeit slow to pick up I found. Now I may never know if Kagome gets that place clean. I lol'ed though. They get to the place, and he's revealed as Scruffymaru, house all dusty. I hope you someday pick this back up, such a shame to see a good story like this go unfinished.
Ethereallove10 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
I'm in love with this story. Will you be updating it?
inuaddict chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
I love the use of the quotes (both in the beginning of the chacters and in the dialogue) and the intricate characters you have woven. The world you've made is amazing and I cannot help but want to read more.

Such a pity this has not been continued.

Thank you so very much for publishign this and giving me the chance to enjoy it!
mythica magic chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Please, please, please update this story! It has been an amazing read so far and unlike any other sess/kag fic I have read. Your writing is wonderful, and the characters stay true to themselves x

I really hope u do continue even though its been awhile, I think the plot of this story is too good to simply leave it unfinished!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Loving the story so far! Are you planning on updating this? Because it'd be such a shame to leave this little darling alone. I love how Kagome and Sesshoumaru's relationship isn't love right off the bat, but rather a steady progression of understanding each other. Keep up the fantastic writing!
Reductio ad Absurdum chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I'm even more impressed with this story. I read Perception before it, and was glad you had continued it with Divergence. Everything is amazing. The characters are absolutely wonderful; your Sesshoumaru is very impressive. I look forward to any updates to come very much.
sailorruss chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Love what you're doing here, hope you plan on finishing.

Just thought I'd mention youkai typically refers to the demon, whereas youki, no 'a', is what their power is referred to, and what Kagome would be able to feel.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
I have never been so impressed by fanfiction! Your writing is well constructed and your characters are solidly developed. Your portrayal of both Kagome and Sesshoumaru are not only loyal to the characters, but also higly possible, making your story even more enjoyable than most writers on the site. The interactions (particularly your use of quotes and proverbs) are highly impressive.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update!

AL chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
This story is one of the few that actually compel me to read. Please continue !
BMT chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
To be honest, this is one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction. I've been with Fanfiction for many man years now and it is so hard to find well written stories that catch my interest. Thankfully, this is one :)

I also believe this is a story that should have a lot more reviews and followers than it does. Truly, this is beautiful. The way Kagome is presented is wonderfully accurate, as is Sesshomaru and the story line is compelling and addictive.

I can only hope you'll update soon. I really cannot wait for the next piece of this story!

Lady Phantasmagoric chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
I really like this story! The quotes are very enjoyable and always interesting to read. I think this story has a deeper message than most-unjust society, moral issues, etc. Her essay reminds me slightly of when Huck from Huckleberry Finn decides to rip up the note turning Jim in...random connection there, sorry. This chapter is not as bad as you think. My only critique is that Kagome is a little whiney/annoying, but in her situation, it's to be expected. Nice chapter; update soon!
Hidden Shadow Love chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
I am really enjoying the story so far! I think you're doing a terrific job at keeping the characters personalities the same! I look forward to you updating your story. )
animegus chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
I'm loving the story. My only complaint is that you take so long to update. However, if that is the price to pay for good story I will attempt to be patient. Sigh.
Romancelover1321 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I have to say it's interesting. The first story to this series, I think it's called Pre something, and the beginning of Divergence start was you wrote in this 18th century influence and the conversations were battles of wit. Now that we reached this point it seemed to have toned down. I really don't mind I'm just saying it's interesting.