Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
very nice. I enjoyed it greatly
LaylaBinx chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Aww this story was sooo good! I love the angst and the hurt/comfort and the good old fashioned brotherly love! Great job honey! :D
Vegetasgirl01 chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
I loved this story. It was very well written and thought out and its a great prequel to the movie. Your characters are solid, even your original characters and I liked how the pieces of the story fell together and didn't feel forced or ridiculous. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, so please keep writing.
The Vampire Pony chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
This is probably the best story on this site. I love it! I love how you make the brother's bond form, I love how you make their personalities, and I love Katia and Max. I also love you for making this fanfic. Please make more fics.
mog chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
Just so you know, this should have alot more reviews than it currently has. It's a wonderful fic and I was so happy each time I reach the end of a chapter and saw that there was more to go.

Don't know if you have any more BG stories in you but you can bet I'll be delighted to read them!
17Aaron13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
I like it O Fav! Just one thing: Is Jake the elder one. Yeah, I know, it's unbelievable O_O
Shandathe chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Very well written story! It's a wonder that there aren't more reviews.
Lindewe chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great work. You have good ideas! I just love it when Jake gets into trouble... Great story, I will be sure to follow it. Please continue to update! I am loving this!
IcedHotChocolate chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
holy crap! cliffie!

I love you. Have I told you that already?

Is it obnoxious of me to leave too many reviews?
IcedHotChocolate chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
ok, SERIOUSLY loving this. It gets better and better.
IcedHotChocolate chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
You are a very good writer . I can't wait for an update :]]
disagd1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Good start! I love pre-series Brother's Grimm, and yours looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see where you go with it.