Reviews for se c r e ts
thewimpyavenger chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Awwww part 2 please or a sequal or something come on it cant end this way there has to be more SECRETS !
Luna's moon1100 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
amazing!make a sequel plz i beg of you!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
that was surprise lol at first i thought they where kakuzus kids
Ashley chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
hey why cant I have a club/organazation name like the akatsuki but MY clube isnamed after a show for KIDS! WELL!
sh000tingstar chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
that was awesome! i absolutely loved it!

do the kids here hidan's screams? questions need answers! NOW! please.

5 stars out of 3
sh000tingstar chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
eep! omjashin! wonder what kakuzu's house looks like! can't wait! great chapter! i could just visualize my high school with the blood stained snow and how much people would freak out! this is intended as a good review. take it that way.
sh000tingstar chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
hilarious! i'm very well going to use the 'stupid mexicans, stupid mexicans for having mexican food...' at school when it comes back around! btw zetsu and the scribbling-theres another story that has its whole plot based on zetsu drawing and writing information down and then pein finds the spiral and replaces konan as right hand with zetsu. i can't remember the title though. Great chapter! can't wait ti finish it!
sh000tingstar chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I wonder why the freshman saw it when they were 5 or 6. quizitive. another hanger, making me want the next chapter! good work once again!
sh000tingstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
wow that so made me want to read the next chapter! good job! keep up the good work!
hai it's me chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
i like this story plz wright more
Endles chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
This... it was... I really don't know what to say.

The story was so sweet and caring, but it was still somewhat dark and sad, and... touching.

I don't know why, but after the last sentence I felt like crying and still, I was smiling. I was happy and sad at the same time.

It was really weird.

It has been a long, long time since I've felt this way about any fanfic, you can take it as good sign.

Now I'm being peachy and writing a long-ass review like this...

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I loved it.
CookieloveMilk chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
stories lookin good
Lychenne Laki chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
seriously that made my day! Nice writing and love the plot. It was like perfect!
this be a dead account chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
AH. :DD This is so amazingly romantic and sexy and hot and everything good used to describe KakuHida KISSING. It's so sad though, how he's a runaway and all, and has siblings that he wanted to /protect/... He's so sweet and tender...! Hidan's one lucky bastard. It's so great though, that now, they can be just like Sasori and Deidara that they were so jealous of and everything in between, and that they can share one anothers' secrets, and everything's just SO FUCKING PEACHY. D DOITNAO. :DD You rock at this sort of stuff!

[And the kiss was extremely hot. :D Nice work!]

I'M GLAD YOU'RE DONE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I'M DEPRESSED.

WRITE ON
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
WAH! I LVOE IT LOVELOVELOVE IT SO MUCH AND...AND...and now i'm sad that it's over. o_O urgh. that was perfect. and kuzu! kuzu, you are so sweet, taking those kids! great job, nikki. this is one of my favourite stories. awh. -glomps-

~lazzy