Reviews for Endless
Beware of the plagiarist and sock puppeteer known as Ric122. Since last year, he has been plagiarising stories of official fanfic writers, pretending to be other reviewers (official and guest) and he acts very innocent. The truth is, he's a sad loser that goes after others because he has nothing better to do with his life, but he still creates trouble and succeeds.

Be careful: he may try to take your stories away from you and sock puppet others to make you actually believe it - he's done it to a fair few already and they've actually believed him. Do not listen to or trust him. He is a cruel jerk that only cares about himself and destroys others for fun. So far, he's been allowed to continue his wrongdoings so we have formed an unofficial small community of writers and reviewers to raise awareness of Ric122's cyber crimes and stop him, or at least make you privy to his sociopathic methods.

He also chooses to accept reviews he likes even when others call him out on his crap. He also doesn't allow for all of his stories to be reviewed due to the negative reception he receives and deletes some stories which prove our points of his plagiarism to cover up. Here is the link to his page:

u/2732425/ric122

Do not trust this prick. He's a sociopath that gets his kicks off of others' pain by stealing their stories and mimicking them. People have actually stopped writing or have argued with others due to his pretentiousness. Let's say no to this asshole once and for all! Let's let him know that he's a loser who stands by himself and forever will if he continues down this path! He cannot continue to do this to people anymore! Keep an eye on his page and check regularly to see whether or not he's actually taken your stories from you and slightly modified them because that's what he does! Do not also trust him if he uses others to compliment his stories like the desperate attention seeker he is!

Also, beware of his followers of trolls and liars! They're just like him.
BrettyBoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was a sad story. :(
SnowFallsSilverOnRoute37 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my God... I just- this story is so saddening, an original and haunting take on an otherwise meaningless but amusing cartoon. I made an account just so I could review this as a user. Because this deserves it.
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
0_0

Really, nothing to say.

This is an awesome deconstruction of the status quo and chilling to the core.

Your writing is flawless; the flow is incredible.

You just . . . rock. Yeah, pretty much all I can say. Keep writing. :)
SomeoneCMary chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I was watching the new episode of South Park and my mind went directly to this fic.

It's so sad. Both this and the episode. It's like South Park is beginning to understand South Park...

I'm scared... :(
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This really hit me in a wonderfully bleak, awfully sad way. I loved the mood and the way that you took the aspects of South Park that make it well, South Park and turned it into something almost out of a horror movie.
Suyuness chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, this is soo sad. ;-; But, I loves it anyways. The actuality of this is just so awesome! Even if English isn't your native language, this is written extraordinarily well.
Miric chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. Amazingly creepy. Very, very well done.
annon chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was simply beautiful...

One of the most amazing things I have ever read.

The whole piece was just brilliant!

I'm feeling all melancholic now (In a good way) :)
singingcats chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
..wow..this story somehow gives me goosebumps..

GOOD JOB!;)
Too Lazy To Log-In chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Holy shit, you got the real town of South Park down to a T! It's quite good, and I do like how you noticed that nothing changes in small towns.
Crook the Discordant chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was truly beautiful. I've always found entertainment in the show and have often thought in the same way, they've moved a few grade levels in the many seasons that have been on, but they never really change.

I also enjoy StanKyle fanfictions, but I've never seen this twist on it.

This was really well done, thank you for sharing! _
Otempora42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your oneshots? I mean, really, really love them? Because I do.

This is a very interesting concept, and your words have a real power behind them. I'd honestly love to see this idea explored more, but I think that the oneshot is great.
Unimpressive chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This really freaked me out.

But it was a really good take on the town and they're never getting older problem.
midwayorphan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow. That was quiet honestly, the most moving and amazing piece of literature I have read in a very, very long time. I am very much lost for words at this moment, kudos to you. Please keep up your excellent writing, believe me, I'd enjoy it. :D