Reviews for Endless
BrettyBoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was a sad story. :(
SnowFallsSilverOnRoute37 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my God... I just- this story is so saddening, an original and haunting take on an otherwise meaningless but amusing cartoon. I made an account just so I could review this as a user. Because this deserves it.
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
0_0

Really, nothing to say.

This is an awesome deconstruction of the status quo and chilling to the core.

Your writing is flawless; the flow is incredible.

You just . . . rock. Yeah, pretty much all I can say. Keep writing. :)
SomeoneCMary chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I was watching the new episode of South Park and my mind went directly to this fic.

It's so sad. Both this and the episode. It's like South Park is beginning to understand South Park...

I'm scared... :(
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This really hit me in a wonderfully bleak, awfully sad way. I loved the mood and the way that you took the aspects of South Park that make it well, South Park and turned it into something almost out of a horror movie.
Suyuness chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, this is soo sad. ;-; But, I loves it anyways. The actuality of this is just so awesome! Even if English isn't your native language, this is written extraordinarily well.
Miric chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. Amazingly creepy. Very, very well done.
annon chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was simply beautiful...

One of the most amazing things I have ever read.

The whole piece was just brilliant!

I'm feeling all melancholic now (In a good way) :)
singingcats chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
..wow..this story somehow gives me goosebumps..

GOOD JOB!;)
Too Lazy To Log-In chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Holy shit, you got the real town of South Park down to a T! It's quite good, and I do like how you noticed that nothing changes in small towns.
Crook the Discordant chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was truly beautiful. I've always found entertainment in the show and have often thought in the same way, they've moved a few grade levels in the many seasons that have been on, but they never really change.

I also enjoy StanKyle fanfictions, but I've never seen this twist on it.

This was really well done, thank you for sharing! _
Otempora42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your oneshots? I mean, really, really love them? Because I do.

This is a very interesting concept, and your words have a real power behind them. I'd honestly love to see this idea explored more, but I think that the oneshot is great.
Unimpressive chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This really freaked me out.

But it was a really good take on the town and they're never getting older problem.
midwayorphan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow. That was quiet honestly, the most moving and amazing piece of literature I have read in a very, very long time. I am very much lost for words at this moment, kudos to you. Please keep up your excellent writing, believe me, I'd enjoy it. :D
FXL chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was something else. I like it thou.