Reviews for I Gotta Go My Own Way
Hurrrrrrrrrrry finish
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Big fan
LilyFlower117 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Holy merlin this story is amaaazing! Have you stopped updating? I don't know what's going on with this story cuz I only just found it and read it but it's soooooooo good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story! I can already tell it will become one of my favourites! Heck it already is! Please update soon! LilyFlower3
Weirdfeather101 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN GOOD! I know it's been 3 years, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with it! :D
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
love it
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
oh my god i love this story. I hope to see more
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Please update this! I really like it!

~Peace Love and Harry Potter! :)
love109 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
plz update soon :D
Artemis's Scribe chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
this is such a cute story, please update soon :)
lovefromyourginger chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
is school over yet? cuz i REALLY like this story. after the whole holly insults Lily thing, all i could think was holly's gonna touch Harry or Rhea, or she's gonna yell at them and Lily's gonna KILL her. im excited. update soon k?
Marauderette96 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
i really love this story of yours, please update soon!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
YAY! I can't wait for the update! I had waited for updates for long and then all of a sudden I saw three chps new so I read them! This is getting good. Stupid Holly.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
i still can't believe James is with the same slut that caused him to leave. Though I must admit, this is a funny story. Too bad Moonys not with Tonks T.T

Actually I would get rid of Holly THEN get on my hands and knees and beg. Shows your more serious. BTW does that mean he finally realized/learned she caught him cheating on her?
bellastrange51 chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Great fic! n' keep writing this is so sweet!
princess sirus chapter 5 . 5/26/2009