Reviews for Bloodlines
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was great. That really made my day.
forehead slapper chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I Looooove this soooooo much. I'm fascinated by blood for some reason Kind of like how some people are fascinated by fire.
ALiC.P chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
freakin' flea
andi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i dont get it.\
Andi chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Dude, get story writing lessons! so dumb! how was that supposed to be funny it was like romance or something!
etturtle chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Where oh where do you get these ideas? It's official.. even though this is a short little story, your writing style has to be my fav so now... yes it's true you are on my fav author list! You must read a TON of...oh crap what's the word... great now I can't think of it. Ok lets just say you KNOW your words and how to use them. Not just easy words either.. you go for the much more powerful ones. LOVE IT!
TheJell-0Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Lol! Nice mini-fic XP

Hehe, Myoga has always made me laugh.

Except...I'm kinda surprised he's still alive after biting Sesshoumaru XP

Ah...that could totally be made into a fic itself...hehehe

WRITE IT :)

And yay for the double-thumbs-up-ness! Bravo! Or is it Brava? I can never remember ;_;

Bonzai!...?

XP

Anywho I am going to stop my rambling now -

Yay for the lol-ness of this mini-fic!
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
LOL! I never gave a thought about how the blood must be taseting to Myoga but well I found those three paragraphs really interesting ;) they gave me a whole new view on ... whatever Myoga is D
Sitara chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I knew it! Your drabble was the best! Once again, congratulation for winning the first place this week on Issekiwa. And yes, the particular link that you so beautifully described is one of the most wonderful things (if not the most) in this manga. Worthy indeed for writing something.
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
O.O Very interesting little ficlet. I must say that it is very unique ... and I like it~ I've always been a bit obsessed about blood XD So this is just perfectly suited for my taste.
Hailye chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh I liked this. It's really well written! Nice job!
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I absolutely loved it. It left a huge smile on my face. Thanks!