Reviews for The Seeker
super sweet
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
D'awww :)
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
wow, great sequel! :) charlie is just so sweet in these stories! D
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That last line was soo cheesy *smiles* but very cute. Loved this one shot as well, though I do like the first one better. *shrugs*
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
ok let me start off by saying that that last line was so cheesy! omg that was so brill!

great story btw! luved it
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
nice
princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww, so cute. I'm off to read the next.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OMG corniest last line ever but i love it.

:D Great work

‘He might have been a Seeker on the Gryffindor team, but to me he’ll always be a keeper.’
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So cute once again lol

x
Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

Aww talk about rainbows and sunshine.

2 down 463 to go :P
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
The last line's cute. He definitely seems like a keeper to me. :) And I love his determination. They just make for a cute pairing. I also like the part about Ron trying to get her attention, but she's annoyed with him and flirting with Charlie. :)

Kelly
grumpy grizzly chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
who says hermione doesn't understand quidditch? best line: He might have been a Seeker on the Gryffindor team, but to me he’ll always be a keeper. this is very cute.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
loved it :]
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
AW! i love this and the first one lol i want to see m ore about the other brothers and how they fee about him seeking her lol you have a very good style im usually not a fan of the short ones but you have made it interesting. fantastic job!
Lydily chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
hey... you definitely need to write some more on that ... it's actually pretty good, and funny

summer