Reviews for Weapons and Onesies
t3h maniac chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
aww sweet moment between the two. Its not his fault that Zack has an instant allergic reaction to stores that are pink, it affects all males who don't wear thongs.
AmazonTurk chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I want that baby store here! OMG, that would be the coolest! This fic rocked and made me feel so much better! I didn't get a chance to get my pain meds today, so this was much needed.

BTW, MRI on Friday. Woo-fucking-hoo.

Poor Ak, feeling all sad. Was Kuja that bad to hang with? I mean, I know he's not Zack or her husband, but I'd like to think they could be friends like Kandi and Zack are. Well, Kandi and Zack kinda have a fucked relationship anyway and are special (head) cases. Kuja's a cool dude, though. Zack and Kandi had fun. And I loved the bit with the weapons! I about choked with TMNT weapons showed up! That was awesome!

Thank you for this, Queen! Faving away!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aha! I have spawned the sequel! Thank you Queen. You and Amazon's wonderful fics have finally sparked an idea in me.

This was so cute and funny. My own daughter had a onesie that said "My daddy is bigger than your daddy." Considering hubby is 6'3", it's about true most of the time.