Reviews for Pokémon: Haruhi Version
Staravia chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Dont ever make a spearow angry dont throw rock at them and dont mistake them for a pidgey
Angelic Sword chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
I love your story, although I have no idea who the people are soposed to be from pokemon, but thats ok. If you could tell me, that would be nice too.
Fayth in the Music chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I LOve this! You match Kyon so well, and the plot is comeing along too!
RishiGenki chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Ah! This is a great story! I just luffs it to death! *squeezes Bulbasaur-Kyon* And Yuki as a Clefairy? Genius! Yesh! I shall definatly keep an eye on this!
Survive chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
This is one of the funniest things ever. You are a great writer so update!
Fayth in the Music chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Nice chapter, sorry I forgot to review the last chapter, but I really do Like the story, poor Kyon. Well, I guess things could be worse for him. Anyway, keep it up!
evafan24 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
This story is awesome! Very hilarious too, you've managed to keep the characters from acting OOC. They act exactly like they're characters in the show! Very impressive. Looking forward to the next chapter. I expect more from ya! :D
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
This has to be one of the weirdsest stories I have ever read. Good job! I hope to read more soon!
I Hate Floors chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
lol I'm reading as I'm reviewing

LAWL! TANIGUCHI'S A WEEDLE! ... ok i'm easily amused XDD

and Tsuruya's and officer? whoa XDD

heh. this fic is really something to look forward too XDD

good luck on the next chappie

Nyaa-Neko chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Hey! Haruhi in the Pokemon universe! That's pretty different. :)

I thought it was pretty good. Kyon especially - I felt as though you nailed him with the narrator sarcastic comments attitude Kyon has through the actual animated series. Haruhi and Mikuru were pretty well-written, too, though Kyon was my favorite.

The only thing that was a little off was grammar/punctuation sort of things. IE don't have Mikuru and Tsuruya talk in the same paragraph, that sort of thing.

Also - shouldn't Tsuruya be a little more hyper? Ah, I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Good job, though! :)

- Nyaa-Neko
I Hate Floors chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
lol Kyon let Squirtle win XD what a nice guy he is ...

well ... I dont see any grammatical mistakes here ... or maybe I'm just being me ... I'm not very observant ._.

when is Yuki gonna appear? or Asakura-san? XD

Fayth in the Music chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Sweet. I love this, are you going to put Yuki in it? she's my favorite character in it. I also want to know if your going to put Ash or any of those guys in it. But no matter what you do, It's a great story, and I really hope that you will continue this!
I Hate Floors chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
LOL! my fave Anime PLUS my second fave anime! Haruhi rules!

awesome! I can see that this is gonna be interesting

Kyon the bulba XDD