Reviews for I'd swim the Ocean for You
DeanCastiel chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Hey, well i normally don't like stories with OC's but this was really good. I was awing the entire time. I thought it was soo cute, it gave me warm fuzzies! Thanks for making my day.

Christine
CherryKiss28 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Nick has weird-small-looking eyes? Are you out of your mind? His eyes are GORGEOUS! Okay, I'm done. :D
CherryKiss28 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
...Age difference much?
JONASCRAZYY chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
sequel ?

yes please !
Underdog.Love chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
aww I loved this ending! It was basically perfect. And the song lyrics were so great, definitely fit in really well with the story. I could see how every line had some meaning to this. :)

I'd definitely read a sequel if you decide to write one!
monkey in my soup chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
wow nick finally admitts he likes (loves ) her too

well continue writng i luv this stry

bye Stacey
Underdog.Love chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
aw that was sad!

but NICK LOVES HER TO! sdgfashdfg yay!

except does joe love her? or was he just being a best friend? oh man i hope that kid doesn't get hurt, their friendship is too important. :] I LOVED this! Update when you can!

And PS I'm reading Twilight now too, I love it so much!
live.laugh.love.jonas chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
I loved your story! Definately not like others I have read and I love it so much! Can't wait for the next update! :)
iluvlovestories chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
nice chap i like the poem!
Mkitsonn chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
omg your amazing,

im in love with this story(

post more soon please
NickjonasLover2007 chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Can't wait for more her and nick need to get together lol
asdrr chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
ya-ouch!is joe like jealous or something? And who is this eveline girl? when k-dawg gets back...she has a boy friend...and tries to 4get nick but couldn't. Something like that? luv it keep upd8ting
Underdog.Love chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
aww Poor Kelsey. Nick is acting lame! He better get his act together. I can't wait until she goes home, that'll be so interesting. I love it. And I love the song "Dark Blue" lol!

PS I love Joe/Kelsey. They are adorable best friends, I can't wait for them to be reunited either :)
asdrr chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
omg! i luv it..awesome! update me ok? what'll eveline do to nick?wat will happen to Kelsey and Lucio? new love spark? Lucio will like Kelsey the go back to Kelseys place then joe, kevin etc. find out his her bf? please dont make it go like this...

hehe :)

Lot's of Love

Janel

Xoxo
Underdog.Love chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
ahh, I checked my e-mail and had TWO new chapters..it made my day! haha. I love this. Nick is being an idiot. lol. But seriously, I love this story, I can't wait to see what happens next!