Reviews for Summer Outings
Muwahahahahah chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love it! wish it was long thought, ya know? :)) 3 awesome!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
ahahaha i love grimmy. he's so awesome xD

(and yes, this was previously read as well)
ShiraTora10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
THIS IS UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER READ! i loved the concept and it was just too sweet! love the b(l)each! 3
Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
SOW CUTE..

just love it..
Kimill89 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
sweet
Baby-Grimm chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
so cute!

i love grimmhime!

please write more on this couple!

there isnt enough grimmhime stories here! *sob*

FAVS!
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Dang, I LOVED ur ending... Made me feel all warm & good inside! /

I appreciatez this fic very very much!
DannFliegen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
And here I thought he wouldn't get in the water because his released form is a cat...XD
Third Leo chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw soo cute! I love all of your GrimmHime stuff! Keep up the great work!
Lazebe chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Ha ha ha! I had a smile all the way through this one and even started laughing mid way. I can't really give you much critique on this one because you did all the things that needed to be done for a successful Grimm/Hime beach story:

- You had them seperate from the group.

- Grimmjow was in a bad mood and Orihime just wanted to help him the entire time.

- You made sure at least one of the other characters was nearby to hear their conversation and it worked marvelously with Ishida. I swear I started crying it was so funny. At first, I just grinned when the 'macho man' line came up and it was revealed just what type of book he was reading. And then I chuckled at the dumbstruck face he must've had, I imagine, when Grimmy asked what a girlfriend was. And finally, what made it the best laugh I've had since I woke up today, and there are a lot of things I find amusing in just that particular issue, was the part where Grimmjow threatened to fuck her right then and there, and Ishida just had to say it this way, which is definitely a testament to your knowledge of the characters you use:

“Please don’t do any such thing!”

Man, I can't believe Grimmjow's so nuts over Orihime just because she's in a swimsuit. He's hilarious, the big sissy. I guess he doesn't think too far ahead, does he?

'Today, she's the one who put the swimsuit on so that she could have some fun with her friends and myself at the beach... but tonight, -I'm- gonna have some fun with her when I take that swimsuit of hers off.' Oh well, he got to publicly smooch Orihime and push her into the water. He was probably quick enough that he could've copped a feel while he did it too.

Adios and thanks for the funny, but sweet story.
Majin Moo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
If she's not his girlfriend then what is she - his sex toy? That would be so like Grimmjow. Sexually frustrated kitty sporting a hardon is ! He's acting like a virgin! hahaha!

Do I need to call 911 for Uryuu? I think he might have had a cardiac arrest there for a moment.
JJ Gestapo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
XD Oh my friggin god that was just..abolsolutely hilarious! I just love that cranky SOB side Grimm's got, and I think you have that down pat here! KEPP IT UP! :D
Oriminally chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
God,

I love how Grimmy is all forthcoming.

XD I loved this so much.

You're a wonderful writer.

Kepp DOING IT
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
You have made another masterpiece. I'd like to think Grimmjaw might join Ichigo's gang after Aizen gets taken down. He isn't really loyal to Aizen so its a possibilty.
Awkward English chapter 1 . 5/5/2008