Reviews for When Harry met Susan
Drachefly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I don't know about the rest of it, haven't gotten there yet, but holy mackerel the first two paragraphs are seriously... brick in the face.

I'd just step outside - even further out than sheer narration and say, 'Imagine for a moment that Petunia divorced Vernon and somehow married a particular Mr. Verres*. The first Harry heard of this was his return 'home' from Hogwarts after his Nth year.'

(* this should be really easy for anyone who's read Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, but I digress)

Also, this seriously seems like it should be filed as a crossover, no? (to be fair, I myself did a crossover posted as a single, but I only crossed over for two words)
Ayriannah chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
LOLZ...

amusing...and not updated...why?
Progos chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I am the Bunny Proginoskes.

I like the idea, and your writing style reminds me of a little kid going "Mommy, Mommy! Guess what I saw!", which makes me smile.

Dialogue characterisation is rather lacking, but I would have the same problem.
Terragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Seems good. It seems like you don't have the characters down just yet, but that's okay, it's the first chapter. Same thing happened to me. Don't see this as an insult, but as constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.
NinjAlt chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Interesting concept. I hope you continue. Too many stories have been dumped on this site here unfinished lately.