Reviews for Finding Freedom

Nemea chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Great story!

Simple as that.
Onyx-Jade chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Incredible... I love this writing style! However, I feel that we do not know the character on a very deep level- still works for me, but it might be something you want to work on!

Keep on going!
SilentIncision chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I like the style in which you wrote these two chapters. It's different than I've read on FanFiction, but I thought that it worked very well for your stories.

Good job on them )
Coriandergirl chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
That was truly beautiful. I love the way you never just come out and say who they are, and yet everyone knows perfectly well who we are reading about. The poetic style you chose is just so nice. This is a major feel good story. Sorry about whatever troubles you are having in your life. Think of it this way: all great writiers seem to have something 'different' about them. Personally, I think it is their specialness that comes with being these great authors that causes it. Or maybe it is because they have been through something so trying and emotional that they want to share their thoughts and feelings with the rest of the world, and can do it better because they have learned a deeper lesson about sharing their world.

basically, don't let the hard times get you down. you write wonderfully, and I'm sure people don't mind waiting. after all-when you do update, it is made all the better for the anticipation.

analyse.stubbs chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow. this is good. i say continue!
Onyx-Jade chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow, I love the format! It's so... alive, vibrating with energy and movement... You should really keep on going, I'd love to read more!
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this is good[
Angel Arielle chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
i really liked it. sorry to hear you're feeling's true, writing is great therapy!

i often make my problems into stories...just think, what would Hermione do? lol

Hope you feel better soon. x

p.s. i love the line about her hair weaving through sinister spells...don't know why but it really stood out to me.
afanreader43 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
well done! that story was incredible!

the emotions, music, characters. wow. :)
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
great. you manage to make it very poetic without making a poem out of it.
Red-stainedlips chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
jillianunleashed chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
it was beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us.

labsquint chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Interesting piece. I don't read anything but Bones fics, but since you wrote it, I gave it a go. Wonderful writing as always. It's flowing and lyrical and without whacking you over the head with literal text you know exactly what is going on. And it ends on a wonderful uplifted note. Very nicely done.

It sounds like things personally are still a bit difficult; I'm very sorry to hear that. You know that if you want to look at that other piece, I'm around to assist if you need me.

And here's a thought of the day for you: Life beats down and crushes the soul; art reminds you that you have one... So hang in there and remember - writing as therapy!