Reviews for Some Time To Fall Apart
STLFAN chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is one of my favorites.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This theme may have been done before but rarely so well... you have a fine touch with angst.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
you... are my new favorite.
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
bitter sweet and beautiful well done xx
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow! This was a superb piece. I liked, very much
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw!

So sweet.

Love it.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
One of the very few, very well done Tags I've read to Hiatus. Great job capturing the characters.

pj
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors!

This is exactly how I felt when I first watched Hiatus part 2;(even though I knew he didn't really leave for good lol) The look on Abbys' face was just ... ugh!

Great angst, love the ending even more.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is really nice
Tjix chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Bittersweet and heartwrenching, extremely well-written. Nice going.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Oh, that's so sad. Beautifully written.
LisaG chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow...LOVED this little piece. You had the characters defined so perfectly and I love that you thought to write a personal farewell scene from Gibbs to Abby, as it should be. Surrogate father and surrogate daughter. Nicely done. :)
RivErStaR chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
OMG wow! So beautiful and yet so heartache-y. I always wondered how Abby got a hold of Gibbs' number (aside from somehow hacking away for it in Shalom) and I think I like this version most bestest of all.

You write with such wonderful descriptions and I love how you describe them sleeping. The last five paragraphs are my favourites but I also want to let you know that I love your grasp on the characters too. Even though he doesn't technically make an appearance here, you've described Tony just the way he is too - his whole p*ssing Gibbs off to get him back to the agent they know and love ... Pure Awesomeness. :D
gabby4me chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
WOW! By far the best version of this scenario. WOW! Love it.
cloegirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Poor Abby... It's such a sad story and it makes me feeling sad, too. But I like it very much.