Reviews for Seals of Fate
brokenstrings001 chapter 3 . 8/22
you cant have everything.
if he has large chakra capacity for a child he should be an acid tripping hyperactive ball of sunshine
if he can do kage bunshin at that age, then he shouldnt have the attention span to stay focused on reading. its impossible
if he can do kage bunshin at his age then he shouldnt have any hope of having enough control to do genjutsu
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 8/22
boring
OutcastDragon chapter 12 . 7/7
great kiba bridge ? like seriously.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 6/19
The Four Symbols Seal (or the Shishō Fūin) is not a seal that requires the user's soul or life, nor is it a seal strong enough to hold the Kyūbi (as far as I know). Canon-Naruto's seal was the Eight Trigrams Seal, which is comprised of two Four Symbols Seals with a gap in between (which slowly filters the Kyūbi's chakra into Naruto's system, increasing his reserves and slowly depleting the Kyūbi's), and even then this seal was only used to contain one half - the Yang half - of the Kyūbi. The seal that cost the user's life is the Dead Demon Consuming Seal (or the Shiki Fūjin), and it is the seal that the Yondaime used to seal the Yin-half of the Kyūbi inside of himself, dragging it with him into the Shinigami's stomach. Also, where was Kushina in all of this?
DarksiderForever chapter 6 . 4/29
... #GodMode Much... #Too Much Time Skip... #I Cant Read This Mess
Makaze125 chapter 2 . 4/15
chapter 2: the basics for genjutsu is control and most fanfics have Naruto being unable to use genjutsu because of his large chakra system adding in the Yondaime's chakra to the mix would give him even more chakra, so gennin level chakra would not help him enough to learn genjutsu
The Micky Mouse chapter 8 . 3/20
"Luckily Akamaru was used to the smell" poor akamaru...
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
This is pretty cool so far.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Thw story was noce okay but the emo turn its taken with the 5 year journey is a huge turnoff.. that in addition to him being some super god since before the academy makes the whole thing emotionally hard to relate to.
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
That dojutsu is overpowered...
Gojin1990 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
:/ arn't they like 8-12? moving a bit quick imo. but i guess as ninjas ya never know when something might happen...meh either way nice story so far.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20/2016