Reviews for Cael's Cut: Justice Chronicles
Kal's gal Diana chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Aww, poor Diana. She's still coming to terms with how she feels about Superman. I found it refreshing. I loved it when Clark stayed behind to console those kids. No way you can see Bruce doing that!

I hope you haven't abandoned this, because this is looking pretty good so far. It's so hard to find a good sm/ww story, esp. a long one that's well written. This definitely has some potential. I'd very much like to see where you go with this :)
animeroxz chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I love it update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. Superman/Wonder Woman forever!
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way yo described how all the mythological characters came to life. Please update soon.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
And another chapter is posted, this time from Diana's POV. It's nice to see her shrug off her ealier fangirlish-style crush on Batman (one of the most irritating subplots of the series) and begin to focus on her friendship with Superman, a place the animated series never took advantage of. One of the things that I always loved about her relationship with Clark is the special bond they shared. It was definitely deep, in spite of the fact that he is with Lois, and didn't need any labels to be considered romantic. However, in the animated DC universe, the writers cursed him with Lois as if she was the only acceptable choice for him in the multiverse (for the umpteenth time). I'm glad that's been avoided so far. BTW, you're welcome for the C2 addition. Update soon!
animeroxz chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I love this story and it looks pretty good so far. It's very rare that you find good Superman/Wonder Woman fanfiction and I feel that there aren't enough out there. Batman and Lois Lane are not right for Wonder Woman and Superman and they deserve each other. I mean there is so much chemistry between the two of them in the cartoon and they just compliment each other so well. Please don't stop with this story because I really love Superman/Wonder Woman and this is one of the best stories for the couple I've read. Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liikede how you told what Wonder Woman thought of Superman. Please update soon.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Very good. Please update soon.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Interesting start. Not too many would use seeing Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship from Batman's point of view. I also agree that Bruce and Diana seem wrong as a couple (although try telling half of the JLA fandom that.) For Batman, the only woman that really meshed with him during his career was Selina. Also, you'll have to deal with the problem of Clark's so-called relationship with Lois later on also. Other than that, a very good start. Update soon!
so not telling chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
you know I like the idea of batman and wonder woman but i like batan and catwoman better but the only thing with SM and WW where does that leave lois?
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked he way you explained how Batman was feeling. Please update soon.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2