Reviews for Rewritten
Anna Marie Raven chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I've just read these past eight chapters nearly straight through, and I have to commend you on a job very well done. I, personally, am typically very adamantly against Blinda/Boq pairings, but in this story you've done such a good job of showing the growth of your individual characters and their relationships that I can believe the pair of them reciprocating feelings for each other.

Also, this storyline of the forgotten Grimmerie has me waiting for more, and so I'll be adding this to my favourite stories in the hopes that you'll be updating again soon.
werewolf-in-training chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Aw! Is this story dead? Please say it isn't!
KindofaWickedFan chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Just read this! In love with it! :) You are a wonderful writer.
SoConfusified chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Glinda has Bathmophobia(Fear of stairs or steep slopes), haha. Yes, I googled it, no I'm not crazy, and yes, apparently 'googled' is now a verb.

Anyway, loving this story...
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I like this story!

“ Well, in a place like this, it might take hours to find her, so why don’t I show you to your room, and send her over shortly?”

Glinda started to protest, but evidently thought better of it, as she could hardly keep her eyes open. Fiyero turned to lead her down the hallway directly opposite Elphaba’s position, conveniently turning their backs to her.

Silently, she crept across the room, making hardly a sound as she neared Fiyero and Glinda. She couldn’t help but feel just a little wicked as she drew herself up to her full height behind her friend, gave her a quick tap on the shoulder, and yelled “GLINDA!” as loud as she could.

The reaction was even better than she had anticipated. Glinda jumped nearly six inches, with a loud shriek. Yet, halfway through her expression of terror the ‘good witch’ burst out into tears of joy upon recognizing Elphaba, and clung to her so tightly that Miss Thropp thought her ribs would crack.

I love that! I can so picture that happening! Keep it up, very good.
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
Aww... I LOVE this story! Please update! :P
Juelz Rox chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
That was good!
Jaxalie chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
aw that was really sad :( but fabby ]
Sleepless Eremite chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
This story is one of the most amazing Wicked fics I have ever read! Fantastic job, I'll be looking for updates!
Yorkie Lover chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
whiny!Glinda was somewhat...how to put this... Ooc. I don't know why. Like I can see her acting like that. She just seemed a bit *too* whiny, I guess.

And is Glinda falling in love with Yero? This should be interesting...

-Yorkie
firestorm13 chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Yay Glinda/Boq-ness! Can I say that the flying lesson made me laugh? Oh I'm a bad person I am :P
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Awesome story! I just found it, I was a bit confused at first but when I reread it (when I was less distracted) it made total sense and I really like it. I loved this last scene with Glinda and Boq, you write them really well and I can't wait to watch their relationship progress. I loved how you described the crystal ball nifty thing as well and that Glinda knows Elphie and Fiyero are alive. I'm even more thrilled that she'll actually be able to visit them and am looking forward to watching the drama unfold. Can't wait for more, update soon!
Jaxalie chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
aww, that was just so cute, Glinda loves Boq ] thats so cool! and that was just an amazing chapter.. more please ] :p
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
I love Glinda. I just found this story today. I can't wait for another update. you have me intrigued by every one forgetting the grimmerie. its odd. and new. anyway, I hope you update soon.
Juelz Rox chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
oh my gosh this is really good! I like it!