Reviews for The Distinction between Hatred and Indifference
JadedLights07 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Very nice :) I hope you keep writing :)
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
You mentioned something in this chapter that reminded me of something I was learning about in math. James said something about how if he was friends with Remus and Remus was friends with Lily, he should also be friends with Lily, which is basically the same thing as the transitive property when you're working with sets- if aRb, and bRc, then aRc. I just thought that was cool, to apply it that way.
Requiem for a dream chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
great story )

you are a really good writer
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Very funny and very nice!
she'sasiriusriot chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
awesome story!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
disclaimer-How dare any of you accuse me of lying and saying that I really am J.K. and i really do own Harry Potter! The nerve of you... Brilliant!

Amazing first chapter btw!
Shana chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
ha ha sirius is really funny...heh heh, it all started because of QUIDDICH!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
James Potter had waited six years to hear those words come out of Lily Evans' mouth. And now that they were, he couldn't believe it.

"I…um…you what?" James stuttered.

Eloquent as always. And, I'm so sure they're concerned with the needs and wants of the younger students. :P

Great chapter, fantastic story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
James narrowed his eyes, recalling what his supposed best friend in the entire world had told him the previous morning. "…Sirius said you had a question about homework."

"Sirius lied." Lily said, appalled that anyone would ever think that she, Lily Evans, would ever ask Sirius Black for help with her precious schoolwork. But that really isn't the matter at hand here…

If possible, James narrowed his eyes even more so that they now appeared to be nothing more than thin slits. He, James Potter, had been the topic of a conversation between his best friend and…well…hopefully his future wife, but he didn't want to get too ahead of himself thinking that. Why on earth would they be talking about him?

LOL. I love James' anger over Sirius talking to Lily. That was great. Fantastic chapter!
lightning strikes 101 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
:P

that was so so soooooooooooooo cute!

lol.

and damnit! after hearing her say she loevs him he asks her out? are you serious? i wanted a kiss!

*people whispering in the background: kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!*

anywayz, cant wait for more awesomeness!

~mE~
redasarose chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Loverly
SWChica2005 chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
Excellent ending to a great fic! Wonderful job!
Luna-Looney-Lovegood15 chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
really good loved it very humorous at the end, is this the end by any chance i kindo got the feeling that it was... if it was im sad but if it isn't then im happy!
random girl chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
i know this is the only time i have reviewed, but i read all your chapters and i think there great. :) just letting you know.
isigirl chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
very cute! i loved the way you ended it. it wraped up so perfectly and conected it to the title. great job on the whole story.