Reviews for Sex, Seduction, Serena Revised and Edited
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Update soon its great. The other version was fantastic it'd be great if you would of added more detail to it just like you have done with this one. Please keep updating and writting more :) cant wait to read the next chapters
Girl Country chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
So I'm finding this story today and I love it! Glad I caught it at Chapter 6 and didn't have to wait so long for the other chapters. GOOD JOB!
Sailor Moon Serenity chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
This is an awesome story. I know it's been a while, but are you going to put out more chapters?
A reader chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
PLEASE Make another rewrite? PLEASE :D i love serena and darien 3
robsgirl96 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I know that it has been a while. Please update soon :)
simply me chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I have read the original story and this and while I enjoyed the first I like this version as well (probably a lil more). Please continue, until next time!
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Please continue this story it is awesome
BookAddiction24 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
finish it
SapphireHottie chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Update soon!
shouldabeenblonde chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
your story is soooo good. I have watched sailor moon in forever but the bickering between serena and darian brought back memories lol. Their characters are perfect. The story also reminds me of a book called jemima j, about an overweight woman with low self esteem who finds the man of her dreams. If your not familiar with it you should def check it out. But i just wanted to say i love your story and hope you continue it : )
TropicalRemix chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
I hope you haven't forgotten about us. I guess Darien and Serena are dating now? I hope you continue this story. I want to see what happens next.
TropicalRemix chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
wow. i never thought raye or mina would be together like that. A major shocker. now darien is upset.
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
so Darien is basiclly a prostatue? No offence. So this is a darien and serena fic. Are they gonna get together and he is gonna stop doing the job he is doing now? does darien's father even know what he is doing?
denisemexicana chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I really like this story, I hope you add soon.
The Crystal Rose chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
I wish you would finish this version, it's so good. I love your writing, please UPDATE! For you fans!