Reviews for Sex, Seduction, Serena Revised and Edited
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
LOL, I LAUGHTED SO HARD MY STOMACH HURTS! PLZ UPDATE REALLY SOON!
SailorMoonForever chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
That was amazing!

OMG THEY FINALLY HAD SEX AND DARIEN FINALLY ADMITTED HIS FEELINGS...YAY!
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
do one long lesbian sex scene please or one long sex descriptive scene
raye85 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
wow, well to be hpnest i think i would laught at him to because of his undie. cant wait to see what happens though since it seems that both of them finally can see that htye have a thing for each other. hm does he like her or is falling hard for her hard.
LaCazadora chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
thnx for the cahpie, was very hot...can't wait for the next chapie...j'a ne!
Unknown-Eth chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
wo yeah! u wrote lol. I've been waitin for this forever! loved it! plz update plz...
Godschildtweety chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
i love it
InLoveWithABoy chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
aww...that was so sweet? yea...i'll go with that. Nice lemon! hope you update soon and IS THIS A HAPPY ENDING? cuz im gonna scream if it isn't
rosebudjamie chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
wow i can't wait to read more, please update really soon
flowerypetal chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
i really like this story. its so different from anything i've ever read. update soon!
mangamania chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
plz update!
mangamania chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
When you wrote "It was obvious there was going to be bloodshed tonight. I have 10 on Raye."

Did you mean she would be the 1st to punch or bleed?
mangamania chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
"...my current weight at…205! I’m only five pounds away from being in the 100’s!"

205

_

200

it should be "I’m only [six] pounds away from being in the 100’s!"

But I'm absolutely loving the story!

P.S. sorry it bothered me

P.P.S. Great story I can't wait for the next update!

P.P.P.S. I LOVED the

""I’d love to cover him in chocolate ice cream with caramel and marshmallow swirls with hot fudge and whipped cream and lick it off those abs"...“I’m sorry you feel that way Serena. Personally though, I’d use mint chocolate chip ice cream with dark chocolate syrup and don’t forget the cherries. Nothing says “Bang my brains out” like a bunch of red cherries all over naked flesh.”"

EK o ;)
Peaceful Moon chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
So I've read both and I have to say I like this version better... it flows better and actually has more depth to it. I really look forward to the remainder of the rewrite.
irishlady18 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
lol this story makes me laugh
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »