Reviews for Blue Diamond, Black Heart
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Uhhhh... Awkward... Hinata is way too out of character... Try to make her at least a bit shy about it... She sounds like Sakura or Karin...
kandita chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Wow! I mean wow...I'm very intrigued by this last scene when Sasuke caught them
kandita chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh my oh my what a wonderful 1st chapter. Hanabi is a riot as for Neji I honestly hope he's not gay(nothing wrong with it) but no he's just too fine...
Jakie chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Plz I'm begging u plz continue
Nightmare Freak 16 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Love the story so far keep up the good work :)
Djomar chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Is Itachi cheating on her?because it really seems that way.I feel so sorry for Sasuke,it's really not Hinata is crazy,doing pregnancy tests when she haven't even slept with now,is she really pregnant?
Shiro Blossom chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
omg, i just love it so far but my fav chapter is the first one keep up the good work
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
please continuE!
smalltownwitch chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Honestly, I can't beleive how good it is! It's like... I donno, there's just something about your writting that makes me just want to keep reading!

Please continue with this story! And please- update soon!
lilly chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
more!
imperfectchaos chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
OH MY GOD YOU’RE GAY! NEJI-NII-SAN IS GAY!

Narnia. haha XD

as much as i don't support either of these pairings, this is AMAZING. i love the story. you should write more!
AnimeIsMyAddiction chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
wow, that was good! i never thought about itachiXhinata or sasukeXhinata. especially itachiXhinata. that was a surprise. is there going to be more? cuz the end feels sorta incomplete. but all in all, your writing is really good. i totally felt the awkward-ness of sasuke when he walked in on hinata and itachi um...damn, i'm still feeling awkward.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
DUDE! is Sasuke THAT STUPID? i mean it's RALLY obvious!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
oh! *gasp!* is Itachi cheating on Hinata? WTF? then again this is a SasuHina... :)
BehbaLovesTea chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
*SOB* *SOB* *SOB*! WAHH! POOR SASUKE! tears are dripping down my face... *drip* *drip*