Reviews for Steps
darkbandit01 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
'I'll say it a lot better' is what I meant to end off with. I like the dream, the scene with aizen is definately interesting. I see it as aizen being a sick control freak not that he wants Ulqui in particular. Mymy ulquiorras so desireable lol. I also like orihime's thought, inserting hichigo was also a nice touch.
darkbandit01 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Also I don't think ichigos meat cleaver could fit through the hole XD. I like the grimmjow taking action part, and it was good how Ulqui didn't respond eagerly right off the bat, makes it better and more realistic. Ichigo's thoughts are a bit sudden, you might want to have a train of thoughts lead to his recognition that he was disappointed in ulquiorra, because I think at first he would think himself disappointed about orihime. If you don't get that pm me I'll
darkbandit01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
O.O cliffie :) great description of the scene, realistic situation. One thing, you said ichigo didn't have time to use bankai but his sword is black in bankai and more silver otherwise. Also as before ichigo hardly cut Ulqui IN bankai, I think he should be in bankai now for him to be able to stab him. Other than that, great first chapter!
Kitsune1818 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Hum... not a happy ending! it amaze me, really. Im not too fond to non happy endings, but for this fic was just perfect.
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Well...

I admit, I didn't expect much from this story in the beginning XD;

It was supposed to be something that I could read to kill time while I procrastinated on hw...

yet 5 hours later, here I am completely blown away with it. The ending was absolutely amazing. Most people can't pull off so much in one fic, but you really wrote the all the scenes flawlessly.

You also have me absolutely loving angsty!GinxUlquiorra now, or really any type of GinUlqui!

The beginning started off with me worrying about how this fic was gonna end up. The chapters were also shorter than what I usually read, so I was worried you wouldn't develop the plot.

Then chapter 4 came, and I knew I hadn't made a wrong choice. I loved how you incorporated the flashbacks into the scenes. You didn't overdo them, which made them easier to read and follow.

Chapter 5 was probably one of the best chapters out of the whole fic. You put in a lot of information and action, but once again, you didn't totally overwhelm me.

Chapter 6 was my favorite XD Not only did you show me a beautiful new crack pairing, but the raw emotion that Ulquiorra felt really just like made me want to cry ;u;

Anyway, it's like... almost midnight, and I'm sure this review doesn't even make any sense at this point XD

But yeah, loved the story, it was absolutely amazing and totally worth reading!
u wish u knew chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
this story made me cry. you should have made grimmjow come back to life and you definately shouldn't have ended it with "aizen wants to see you". it was a really good story but i swear i going to go into depression from it it for about two weeks! IT'S JUST DO FUCKING SAD!
Alyssa Taylor 13 yearold TX chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I think that this is one of the most detailed stories to great for word. And with every word i could picture the every movement and sound, breath and excitement. i love this! not a waist of time and i enjoyed reading it! you are a very great writer. i love the beginning and and cliff hanger ending too. Good job although "good job" doesn't compare to the great fullness of this written story! Tank you for writing it. i haven't gotten this far into the story yet...i think...i got to were ichigo fought Grimmjow but i'm watching it then i'm reading it next! :D you toe awesomtastic! who ever u r...
akanamilas chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I almost cried...I kind of can't, but i wanted to. The ending was so sad. ;( Why such a sad ending?
summerboy103 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh, very nice chapter! I got a sick feeling in the pitt of my stomach reading this. I still have that feeling now. O.O

Well, I'm off to read the rest of this story. :D
ririn chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Great. Some part are confusing though. Is Aizen still want Ulquiorra? And do Gin love Ulquiorra? Anyway it's great,I love it! poor Grimmy. He died. *boohoo*
Kio-Kyon chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
you took angst to the next level, the romance scene of grimmjow and ulquiorra were too brief, and like the sense of realistic situation this was bound to happen, even those if it was ichigo if he was knock out, won't the possibility shirosaki his hollow comes out? and since ichiog is the unpredictable lad, he would wake up quickly and launch at Aizen again. and a very realistic fight between grimmyjow and Aizen, and we all know Aizen's power is far greater than our lovable kitty-chan. i like how it turn out, however it's really heart wrenching seeing grimmjow gone and ulquiorra forever broken; especially he said, "I've lost everything and i have nothing", great plot of story, i love your style, furthermore, kudos to you, i really enjoying reading your fic, though h'm not really a fan of Ulquiorra x ichigo/ shirosaki maybe you could write more grimmjow x ulquiorra? but anyhow great job on this story _
Ravefirell chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
...FUCK! NO! ...I hate you. Why would you do something this cruel? Unacceptable.
Oya chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The ending was very dark and depressing, but felt fitting for the mood of the entire story.

Though the ending was very good and all, I can't help but hope there's a sequel where Ulqui gets released? Anyway, great fic!
0mohni0 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
I read this fic offline about a week ago, and I loked it so much that I HAD to come back and review. The best part about it was the ending: It was actually beleivable and didn't seem fairytale-ish.

I love the way you've portrayed Aizen ("And this is why I love you, bitch." Sounded JUST like him.), Gin, feeling sad even through his smile, and Grimmjow, ("Because I give a f*ck about that, Ulquiorra!" After Ulquiorra tries to tell him to run away.)

It was all very well-done.
FeliceMemoria chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Umm... oh well, I cried at this chapter. I really did. Doesn't happen very often...

But.. what's that for an ending? D: Grimmjow is dead, Gin is together with Ulquiorra for some reason (that I don't quite understand though) and Aizen's goin to rape Ulqui again...

At least, I never could tell what will happen next. Nearly ever action was a surprise...

The scene with Ulqui and Grimmi in that room, chapter 4 or something... I wondered, where Ulquis fear of contact went. Yeah, he loves Grimmjow.. but this fact didn't even get a thought.

Then Gin talks with Grimmjow so freely of love, and he answeres so freely too... that's kind of unrealistic. I mean.. wouldn't the original Grimmjow deny it? I'm pretty sure he would.

Nah, whatever..

Nice to read anyway! You did a great job at the rape-scene with Hichigo. The way you combined it with the flashbacks... made the situation much more... feelable? Dunno how to say it...

And after that, when he talked to Ichigo, that he should kill him and all that... liked it very much too. Gives an incedible desperate feeling, same goes for the scene where he wants Orihime to heal Grimmjow.

Umm.. yeah. I wrote a review, whohoo. Didn't want to do that at first, now it isn't that short too... yay :D

Maiiann

(hope I didn't make too many grammar mistakes. If I did, please forgive me. I'm just 14 and my mother tounge is german _")
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »